No announcement yet.

You f'ed with the wrong chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS - the last two episodes have been highly entertaining while off the book's storyline and, thus, I don't disagree with your view that it's well done.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Love fantasy but skipped this one. Got too popular. I'll get around to it eventually.

This is the series I'm waiting for ...
      Http://www.syfy.com/theexpanse

Hope they don't fkkk it up.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I've reconciled myself to there being two separate stories but the HBO production cements the notion that the story could be moved along by Martin a fuck of a lot faster.
        Yeah, but I think that's just how some of these epic sagas go. Wheel of Time is what, 14 books? I've been on a 2-year higaytus after I finished 7? - I just needed a break.

For some reason, I thought I read that the Greyjoys were going to be involved this season but that doesn't seem to be the case. While it's another thread to follow, I think some Crow's Eye could make for good TV.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

There's an 8?
          Possibly. A dream of spring or whatever book 7 is to be called may be so big it needs to be broken down into two books.

It was from a grrm podcast a little while ago. He could have been fucking with people though.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Unlike Christina Lurie, GRRM loves clutter.
            Last edited by slag; 06-09-2015, 07:35 AM. Reason: acronym typo

Comment

I'm already on record with my disappointment over the lack of Ironborn on the show.

Comment

Popularity effects what you read?

My litmus test is the first 50-100 pages ... and this one kept me reading.

Comment

Doubt those two last that long.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Oh I don't know ... Stannis and the Melisandre have a function ... ie. taking out the at least equally evil Boltons.

Comment

I'm already on record with my disappointment over the lack of Ironborn on the show.
                      From what I've heard about casting for next season, it appears they will be a significant story line.
                      If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

you geighs gotta post some pics

From your next cosplay convention in full gayme of Thrones regaylia
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Go pretend your Johnson is Kirk Hammett's guitar neck and wank it to Enter Sandman.

Comment

The show is probably just weeding out everything not central to the main story...which is the WW's coming south and fucking shit up for everyone.

They'll need dany's dragon(s) to burn the living dead as they won't be able to get close to the WW's otherwise.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                            X