Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Whitey parents calling black daughter a whitey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Whitey parents calling black daughter a whitey?

...Rachel Dolezal has a nice paying job portraying herself as a modern black women.

In today's climate of individualism, the way she defines herself is all that matters?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/naa...ace/ar-BBl53nJ
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 06-13-2015, 07:16 PM.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    ...Rachel Dolezal has a nice paying job portraying herself as a modern black women.

In today's climate of individualism, the way she defines herself is all that matters?

You and everybody involved in this situation are trolling.

Spokane and the Idaho panhandle region are about as white as it gets. I know from a lot of personal experience.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Is bringing up the topic trolling? I've been through Spokane and the panhandle and I agree.

Comment

Is bringing up the topic trolling? I've been through Spokane and the panhandle and I agree.
        Using the term "Old Whitey parents" is trolling in my opinion.

Also we have some posters posting some racially questionable stuff recently. In that context, I say yeah, trolling.

It is debatable whether some of them should be gone but I believe no good can come to the board from encouraging them in any manner.

And the woman claiming she is black is a bit of a troll as well, IMO. There are almost no black people there. You have to spend some time there to know what I am talking about. Ask Mt Iggle.

Because of this I believe at this moment bringing up any controversy there about a situation such as this is basically trolling.

If the controversy was about somebody moving into a new neighborhood I would take it more seriously.
        --------

Comment

I read this a couple of days ago...has to be one of the strangest stories I've heard in a long time. I suspect some mental issues here after reading the accusations of her "father" abusing her. These of course turned out to be completely false as well.

Maybe she's come up with something new for 2015...transracial?
          Last edited by Ground_Meat; 06-13-2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I'm (getting) old and white and never considered that "old whitey" might be taken serious as trolling, but I understand if there are issues on the board. I'm certainly sloppy when it comes to checking myself and being somewhat PC.

As far as the women goes, I believe she genuinely believes and lives her life as a black women. Maybe she's genuine or maybe she's delusional, but I don't see her as a troll. Apparently, she is making an official statement on Tuesday at a NAACP event.

I believe she is white, so when I asked, "In today's climate of individualism, the way she defines herself is all that matters?" I am interested to learn what others think.
            Social vs. individual thinking has evolved a lot in our country over the last few decades.

BTW, I'm really excited about Agholor and Ryan Matthews!

Comment

I'm (getting) old and white and never considered that "old whitey" might be taken serious as trolling, but I understand if there are issues on the board. I'm certainly sloppy when it comes to checking myself and being somewhat PC.

As far as the women goes, I believe she genuinely believes and lives her life as a black women. Maybe she's genuine or maybe she's delusional, but I don't see her as a troll. Apparently, she is making an official statement on Tuesday at a NAACP event.

I believe she is white, so when I asked, "In today's climate of individualism, the way she defines herself is all that matters?" I am interested to learn what others think.
              Social vs. individual thinking has evolved a lot in our country over the last few decades.

BTW, I'm really excited about Agholor and Ryan Matthews!
              I read a little more about this woman's situation and after doing so I am more certain she is trolling on a high level, and less certain you were trolling with your post.

My apologies for accusing you of trolling.
              --------

Comment

Thank you for the apology, but you weren't malicious about it (thanks again) and your concerns are understandable with having to monitor so many people. (I will admit to pestering Riccardo like a gnat with off-the-wall stuff for personal amusement).

I wasn't totally clear of the situation myself and read about it a little more. I'm not sure what to make of her.

Comment

She lived in Troy, Mt when she was young - her father was a County Commissioner -I knew them when they adopted the 2 black kids. Her Grandparents are still my clients.

Comment

stop brown-nosing

fag
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Someone needs to smack

that political incorrect mouth of yours!

Comment

I must agree with IE here.

Comment

I read some articles and I saw the interview last week. This is real "you wouldn't believe it unless it actually happened" stuff.

Comment

Just further proof that David Chappelle was ahead of his time.

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Freudian slip in your post

"As far as the women goes"

RACIST!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X