Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody think the fix might be in tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think the fix might be in tonight?

Should be interesting.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Rules will be bent

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Should be interesting.
    Calls will be made/missed.

The nba is never kosher.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

So your sayin 91eaglesD bromance with Curry might be consummated tonite?

Comment

Unless they want the real MVP to play another game.

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
        I just don't get they Curry love. Yeah, he's one hell of a shooter, but he's no baller. Pouty little 3 point shooter, boring as hell to watch. In fact, the Warriors are pretty fucking boring to watch.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Maybe but the best team almost always wins a 7-game series

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Should be interesting.
          Sure there will be crappy calls, like in any sport, and Mr. McMahon may be in evidence. After all, the NBA still carries the taint of crooked refs from a few years ago.

That said, you'd be hard-pressed to give me examples of a lesser team winning an NBA finals series at all, let alone because of bad calls.
          Last edited by Irish George; 06-16-2015, 10:39 PM.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            Sure there will be crappy calls, like in any sport, and Mr. McMahon may be in evidence. After all, the NBA still carries the taint of crooked refs from a few years ago.

That said, you'd be hard-pressed to give me examples of a lesser team winning an NBA finals series at all, let alone because of bad calls.
            If you get a chance, read the NY Mag article I posted about Tim Donaghy. Interested in your take.

David Stern always seemed kind of questionable to me. Also some of the stuff with the draft lottery has seemed a little strange as well.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              Shouldn't you be training to fight mayweather? Keep my name outta your mouth
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
              X