Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the Lurie Eagles ever let a guy go

Without smearing him on the way out?

I seem to recall there were whispers even about Dawkins and Westbrook?

Originally posted by RSE View Post

The SMEAR CAMPAIGN has been around for a long time, across multiple coaches and GMs.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They can't just cut a guy or otherwise let him go and be big about. Nope, always the anonymous sledge dump.

Comment

I don't remember anything being said about Dawk, at least not by the FO, media, yeah, but just shit stirring to sell papers.

Comment

The front office never says anything.

Comment

The Lurie's don't like clutter

Oh wait, that was Christina. This new one probably doesn't like the feng shui.

Comment

Without notice, the man in the shadows stroking a hairless cat pushes a button underneath his desk. An electronic signal is sent to all the haberdashers and Segway operators. At that very moment "Order 666" has been activated. SMEAR-SMEAR-SMEAR.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Dude, Make Up Your Mind

You used to rail about Banner smearing guys and never said word one about Lurie. Now that Banner isn't around you're blaming Lurie.

Do you EVER have a kind word for anybody?
                "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

RSE never says anything but the best about you

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                  You used to rail about Banner smearing guys and never said word one about Lurie. Now that Banner isn't around you're blaming Lurie.

Do you EVER have a kind word for anybody?
                  Really.

It's a common fact.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    Really.

It's a common fact.
                    I thought they were related RSE speaks so highly of him. This is strange how quickly KG can turn on his friends.
                    It IS About Me Asshole
                    -----------------------
                    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

I use to run numbers for KG back in the 80s

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                      I thought they were related RSE speaks so highly of him. This is strange how quickly KG can turn on his friends.

Back then he was called the Milkman. I did some time because KG snitched to the Feds. He turns very quickly. And I'm not talking about when he reaches for a jar of mayo.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Dawk

Originally posted by RSE View Post

All they did was let him walk...
                        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

But he took care of you when you got out

Prime Willow Grove real estate and a bag of chips
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He became a mall cop in witness protection.

Comment

Working...
                            X