I was rooting for Johnson but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was rooting for Johnson but

felt a little bad for Speith with that double on 17 and would not have hated a playoff.

Oh man ... that's a brutally fucked up way for Johnson to lose.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

kinda fitting that Norman was on this

I really liked the shark in his day but he was the iggles of golf
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I haven't felt this bad for a golfer since Norman's flame out at the Masters and Van De Veld (sp?) at the British.

Comment

same here

that Masters choke killed me.

But now Norman's the dapper don, he did ok for himself
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hey, I'm not going to feel sorry too long for either of them.

Norman has more money than those greens had bumps and Johnson left with Paulina fucking Gretzky.
          Last edited by slag; 06-21-2015, 10:43 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Three putt from 12 feet was hard to watch. He crumbled.

Comment

Before the tournament, I wanted Mickelson to win it, because of the career slam.

Then when Mickelson went south, I was rooting for Johnson because I felt he got hosed at the PGA.

But when Speith fucked up 17 and Johnson birdied it, I was thinking about how Speith will kick himself in the ass for the rest of his life if Johnson beats him and felt bad for him.

So when Johnson is lining up for eagle, I'm rooting for him to make it but I also am thinking a playoff isn't the end of the world because Johnson is still in it, and at least it would keep the tournament from being decided on a fuck up.

Then Johnson three-putts and it gets decided by a fuck up of even worse proportions.

Irony.
              Last edited by slag; 06-22-2015, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Fugly finish for Johnson. Folded like a cheap lawn chair.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Johnson didn't putt well all day, maybe it was the greens but he still missed some inexcusable putts. When Day went first (and it wasn't the same exact line but it should have given Johnson an idea about speed) and then got out of the way coming back, I thought it would have given dj a little advantage. I assumed he was just going to roll it hole high or just short...and to make it worse he was on top of his second putt right away. Wasn't close.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Before the tournament, I wanted Mickelson to win it, because of the career slam.

Then when Mickelson went south, I was rooting for Johnson because I felt he got hosed at the PGA.

But when Speith fucked up 17 and Johnson birdied it, I was thinking about how Speith will kick himself in the ass for the rest of his life if Johnson beats him and felt bad for him.

So when Johnson is lining up for eagle, I'm rooting for him to make it but I also am thinking a playoff isn't the end of the world because Johnson is still in it, and at least it would keep the tournament from being decided on a fuck up.

Then Johnson three-putts and it gets decided by a fuck up of even worse proportions.

Irony.

You may have single handedly iggles'ed Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                    X