Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course MeSean was on Ballers

why wouldn't he be?

The show seems like it could be decent, not sure yet.

True Detective got off to a slow start again, but I'm sure it will still be the shit.

I hadn't seen much on "The Brink", but that looks like it could be pretty solid too.

Pretty good Sunday night lineup to follow up Gayme of Thrones.

I let out a little frustrated noise when I saw him on there. Sheesh.

Hopefully it will introduce some plot direction. Right now it's all about character establishment. I'm not all that sold on Dwayne Johnson carrying a lead role. Maybe it can work if they can throw in enough supporting talent.

Comment

True Detective felt exactly like the season 1 premier - slow and confusing for the most part but the last 10 minutes made me optimistic the story line will be great.

Comment

Agreed, I did find the murder scene as well as the characters (Rust and Cohle) much more intriguing, but I still have high hopes for this season. Farrell is a perfect fit for his character and should be pretty awesome, haha.

Comment

Did I say Rust and Cohle? I'm a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            why wouldn't he be?

The show seems like it could be decent, not sure yet.

True Detective got off to a slow start again, but I'm sure it will still be the shit.

I hadn't seen much on "The Brink", but that looks like it could be pretty solid too.

Pretty good Sunday night lineup to follow up Gayme of Thrones.
            I'm happy that the about 90% of the trailers for TD were from the first episode.

I DVR'd Ballers and Brink. I'll try to catch up on them soon. I need to get through Silicon Valley still.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

I watched it so late last night. I just didn't have the energy to focus. I loved Vv. Loved the stare down in the scene with the Russian.

Comment

Missed the first episode so I'm not reading further

Also want to watch Brink too - that looks good (and I'm a big Jack Black fan)
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I still need to watch, but fading stars on irrelevant teams are easy targets for TV production.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Brink was great some literal LOL moments

Comment

I liked it. I saw a lot of bad reviews though, so what do I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X