X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeSean: "I don't care too less anything about nothing"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...mpaign-release

Shocking why this guy was cut....

"I had an awesome year and I'm going to have another awesome year," Jackson told them. "End of the day, I play football at a high level so I don't care too less anything about nothing. Go look up the No. 1 receiver in the NFL. I'm the No. 1 receiver. So I'm not getting caught up. I know what I can do."

I'd rather read this

Comment

not the most educated. Cal certainly didn't admit him for his scholastic ability. I do believe he works pretty hard, and plays hard too. Just wonder how much longer until his brain gets more scrambled.

And in what world is he the 1 wr? Most explosive...debatable. But in no way the best.

Still wish the Eagles could've gotten something for him.

Comment

The title of the article is true. That whole thing was a disgrace.

Comment

Players get waived and traded all the time. Most move on with no no hard feelings because they understand it's part of the business of being a pro athlete.

But the Eagles are different. Why are there players either pissed off enough to bad mouth this coach or just happy to be out even if it means less money? The bitching is t over. Next, it will come from active players on the Eagles. It should t surprise anyone who can see what Chip culture has done and will eventually do.

Comment

Right, players have only just started feeling hurt when they got cut. Smear campaign is a new term that is relative to chip. You're bending the narrative too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...mpaign-release

Shocking why this guy was cut....

"I had an awesome year and I'm going to have another awesome year," Jackson told them. "End of the day, I play football at a high level so I don't care too less anything about nothing. Go look up the No. 1 receiver in the NFL. I'm the No. 1 receiver. So I'm not getting caught up. I know what I can do."
              ---------------------------------------------
              "Every player tries to find a way to have an advantage in terms of coverage. You may put a guy that’s normally outside, inside. Antonio Brown plays inside, Larry Fitzgerald plays inside. A lot of those guys do that. Coach does a great job of that because he understands defenses and rotation. So, as a player, why not be in a situation where your coach is going to give you a competitive advantage?"

"I felt like they were really genuine people. It starts with the head coach and coach (Bob) Bicknell, the receivers coach. All of those guys are truly special people and really genuine with the conversation and how they went about meetings. Every day felt good and when coach Bicknell came down to work me out first, we just got better. It wasn’t about me trying to show that I have all the answers. It was about him trying to put me through some movements and me growing."

“I played a lot of slot in college. I played the ‘X’ and the ‘Y’ and I played the ‘Y’ predominantly in a lot of ‘10’ personnel so I know how to run the seam and do the speed game and all those types of things. I can also play the outside, too. Whatever role they want me to play, I’m going to go there and do that to the best of my ability because I feel like the better I do with that role, the more roles I can get later on.”
              ----------------------------------------

I have no idea why Chipper might prefer Agholor or Matthews' "intangibles" to DeSean's.

Comment

Working...
              X