Help a fellow Philadelphia fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a fellow Philadelphia fan

Hey guys, my name is 1phillies fan382. I am a four-for-four Philadelphia fan, and I need your help. I was banned from Sports Hoopla, and I miss my old posters. If one of you could make an account and PM a guy named Cedrique and tell him to come post on the Phillies MLB.com forum with me. You can show him this link if it helps. I really appreciate the post, and I may stick around here and post about the Birds with you guys. It looks like you have some good posters. Thanks a lot guys!

P.S. You may have to make a few posts before you can PM Cedrique. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can show him this link if it helps.

This is brilliant

Originally posted by 1phillies fan382 View Post
    Hey guys, my name is 1phillies fan382. I am a four-for-four Philadelphia fan, and I need your help. I was banned from Sports Hoopla, and I miss my old posters. If one of you could make an account and PM a guy named Cedrique and tell him to come post on the Phillies MLB.com forum with me. You can show him this link if it helps. I really appreciate the post, and I may stick around here and post about the Birds with you guys. It looks like you have some good posters. Thanks a lot guys!

P.S. You may have to make a few posts before you can PM Cedrique. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can show him this link if it helps.
    Whoever made this post should be writing comedy or doing standup. Brilliant. I laughed out loud.
    DB

Comment

I can help you with that.

Comment

No
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Comment

Well I guess I'll have to try a different method...

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mis/5100897643.html

Comment

Sorry...

...currently too busy helping out a dethroned Nigerian prince with his finances.

Maybe after.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ...currently too busy helping out a dethroned Nigerian prince with his finances.

Maybe after.

You too?? Small world. I wonder if we are helping the same guy??
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Maybe after.
                    Hahahaahahahahahhaaaaaa!!

Comment

DQ has sumthin to show Cedrique
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bwah
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 1phillies fan382 View Post

Geighest post ever

Comment

Four for Four. God I hate that Phrase.

Comment

hehehe ... good time for a chuckle, considering the fucking shitbag day I just had

thanks
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X