• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HowBoutAShave View Post
    6 pts 5 rebs 2 blocks at the half for Okafor
    Thanks. Not bad...

Comment

Finishes with 20 points 9 rebounds and 2 blocks, excited about where this team is heading .

Comment

Watched him hustle out to contest

a three at the end of the first half. But he doesn't play defense so it must have been my imagination.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Finishes with 20 points 9 rebounds and 2 blocks, excited about where this team is heading .
          Wow, 14 in the 2nd half...nice!

Comment

Okafor would of done better if he wasn't playing with four other guys that can't shoot to save their lives. McConnell was wide open the whole game but couldn't hit a thing. Jerami Grant is just as I remembered him at Syracuse. Outta control and still cant shoot but thinks he can. Looking forward to Las Vegas when we can see some of Embiid!

Comment

second game just ended halftime. Pure comedy. 2-26 from three between the two teams. Can't even evaluate Okafor because the sixers' guards that are on this team cant even come close to hitting a three.

Comment

My take

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Someone give us losers an update on Okafor when you get a chance!

He really looked good. He canned this turnaround baseline jumper that was pure silk. He blocked a shot without leaving his feet. He hustled back. Played hard overall. Not quite dominant, but very very solid for his first pro action.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

to correct myself...

...apparently they still hold his rights....but I dont think its a lock he makes the roster.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Oka Four...

...not to be confused with Okas One, Two and Three.
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

He's got to be better with his FTs.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                      X