Embiid to have 2nd surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
    I hope you are right but after my own experience I'm not so confident.

Both bones of my lower leg snapped like pieces of chalk at age 43 without any contact! A former med school prof with two Best of Philly awards said medicine does not know why my body does not rebuild bone normally. He gave me little hope of resolving the problem.

I was fortunate to come across the semi-natural, functional medicine doctor, Mark Hyman. He says he went to ten other doctors about his own long list of disabling symptoms while a young doctor before someone realized heavy metals were involved.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnGWSyxWJ0

A functional med doctor will be more likely to look for underlying causes since that is part of their medical philosophy. Mainstream medicine tends to look for treatments for symptoms.

After 1.5 years of heavy metal detox--Cutler protocol--the bone density was back to normal and interestingly a number of other minor symptoms I certainly never thought could be related also improved.
    What happened to you means DICK to Embiids situation. Thanks for a boring fucking story though.

If they hit on two of three big men....that is incredibly lucky. Drafting big guys is notoriously difficult, but when you hit, you hit the jackpot. I think Noel will be a nice piece, but just a stud on defense. Okafor can be a superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
      I still want to know why he needs another surgery. Is that first surgeon a fraud?
      Never post ever again
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You're Surprised?

Look which team drafted him.

Pray for Okafor. Pray really, REALLY hard and long.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Thank god they didn't draft Cole Aldrich and derail his illustrious career.

Comment

http://www.csnphilly.com/basketball-...ed-near-future

I cannot believe this guy hasn't had the surgery yet...one month after he found out he needed another.

This article gives a couple of reasons for the delay and none of them make sense. Why not get it done so you can get back ASAP? Dumb.

Comment

Working...
            X