Here is an interesting question, ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is an interesting question, ok?

Why is it that the only women who ask "you don't think I'm high maintenance, do you honey?" are high maintenance?

Comment

Let's say you met a group of three women at an event (party / bar / restaurant, etc.). Two of them are high maintenance and one of them is not. You're chatting with the women and very interested in one of them.

Later, you're in the men's room when the guy next to you at the urinal tells you that he's the ex-boyfriend of one of the women you were chatting with (not the one you were interested in) and that she is SUPER high maintenance.

What should you do?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Shit your pants at the urinal

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Let's say you met a group of three women at an event (party / bar / restaurant, etc.). Two of them are high maintenance and one of them is not. You're chatting with the women and very interested in one of them.

Later, you're in the men's room when the guy next to you at the urinal tells you that he's the ex-boyfriend of one of the women you were chatting with (not the one you were interested in) and that she is SUPER high maintenance.

What should you do?
        that is all
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Bang 'em all. Give them KG's phone number when you're done.

Comment

Hotel-motel-Holiday Innnnn!! If she starts acting up, then you take her friend!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Leave the broads

take the cannoli
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Who cares. All I am looking for is a meaningful one night stand.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                X