Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Shady think he is smart, witty or funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Shady think he is smart, witty or funny?

Plenty of pro athletes are spoiled little boys in men's bodies who think with their dicks and troll for skank, but this guy is dumber than the rock he carries. I don't begrudge him his youth, ridiculous money or obsession with dirty poon. I do, however, ridicule him for his transparency and naive belief that it is fine to flaunt this overtly lecherous behavior. I do feel disdain for a man who covets all the benefits of living in the spotlight yet does not recognize that everything he does and says publicly matters. This "man" acts like a 12 year old boy and blames the rest of the world for calling him on his childishness.

When I listened to his Monday evening show on WIP, he came off dim, unprepared and inarticulate. Every time he opens his trap or exposes himself on social media, he proves he has a lot of growing up to do. Unfortunately, he strikes me as the pompous and arrogant speak-first type who will never mature and always accuse the rest of the world for misunderstanding him.

I admire his talent but can see why some coaches or teammates might not want him in thier locker rooms.
    Last edited by Prowler; 07-27-2015, 07:16 AM.

Unfortunately, he strikes me as the pompous and arrogant speak-first type who will never mature and always accuse the rest of the world for misunderstanding him.
    Seems like a pretty accurate assessment to me.

Comment

Fair description of most pro athletes. The sense of entitlement is something they learn as kids and continues as adults.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Unfortunately the system (culture) is all too often designed to develop and promote talent, but not to develop character.

Comment

I disagree w/ the most pro athletes comment. I think the problem is bigger in the NFL and maybe NBA. Being Canadian, are there a lot of NHL players who display this type of attitude?

Comment

Bigger problem in the NFL and NBA. Gee I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
              I disagree w/ the most pro athletes comment. I think the problem is bigger in the NFL and maybe NBA. Being Canadian, are there a lot of NHL players who display this type of attitude?
              Hockey players are meatheads too. Maybe not to the same degree as NBA or NFL players but believe me they have that "I am a athlete mentality" as well. The younger ones that are coming up are the bigger issue. Older players and retired ones have a better idea but then they didn't make the money that these kids are making now.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Good points...

Comment

Bzzzt...wrong.

All of the folk that cover teams will tell you that baseball players are the biggest dickheads.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I don't really want to get into this discussion but here are the 2014 numbers:

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/sport/nfl-arrest-rates/
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Was that Lesean McCoy's party on True Detective last night?
                      If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Hmmm ... he was reportedly involved in an incident connected to a party bus transporting women before.

Comment

Not really what was being discussed

It wasn't about arrest rates.
                          Papelbon ever arrested? Don't think so. Is he a dickhead? Not a lawyer on the planet could argue otherwise.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Ok ... I suppose there are likable arrestees.

Comment

Like Nate Allen. Not a dick. Certainly an arrestee.

Comment

Working...
                              X