Spotlight Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight Series

Anybody know what this is exactly? Just got an email about it.

SPOTLIGHT SERIES:
    MEMORIES FROM TRAINING CAMP

Tuesday, August 4th at 10:30 AM
    Lincoln Financial Field
    Panasonic Club

Please join us for our exclusive Spotlight Series event, hosted by Dave Spadaro. Enjoy this new, exclusive event, and stick around for practice, as the 2015 Eagles season unofficially kicks off.

MEMORIES FROM TRAINING CAMP

Featuring:
    Former Eagles WR Fred Barnett
    Former Eagles LB Bill Bergey
    Former Eagles WR Vince Papale

Admission to this event is absolutely free for you and three (3) guests. All attendees will also receive a special Eagles gift, and are welcome to stick around after the event to take in practice.

Spaces to this exclusive event are very limited, so we ask that you please let us know if you plan on attending. Please RSVP as soon as possible!
    They trying to sell me those shitty club level seats or something?

It's just a way to "reward" season ticket holders with exclusive events. The Rams do that kinda stuff, too.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Especially ones who don't have to report for work on any given weekday.

Comment

I went to one here once. Probably won't do it again. It's all Kool-Aid drinking retirees. I asked Kevin Demoff if he thought the NFL was pricing out the average fan, and by the rabble in the room you would have thought I said "Does your mother give BJs for crack?"
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          It's just a way to "reward" season ticket holders with exclusive events. The Rams do that kinda stuff, too.
          I'm not a season ticket holder, just on the waiting list. That's why I assumed it might be some sort of pitch.

Comment

Working...
          X