Brady suspension upheld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady suspension upheld

4 game suspension not lowered. Now Brady will appeal and play the entire season and go to trial next year.

Source? Jerruh?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Screamin' A is saying that's what his sources have.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Screamin Eagle gets his info from Screamin A.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Source? Jerruh?
          http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...eld/ar-AAdBouH

Comment

Other outlets, too lazy to actually verify and too mainstream to have any actual "sources" can only reprint the garbage that Screamin' A says. Having on MSN does nothing to make it credible.

Comment

Looks like it's real now. I'm just fine with this. Brady winning in court puts us one step closer to a Goodell free NFL.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Harls is going to be pissed.

Comment

not in a court of law, blah blah blah.

Looks to me like Brady destroyed evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Harls is going to be pissed.
                    Not pissed. If the NFL wants to suspend him for not cooperating that is fine and that is what they should say. If they stick with him being suspended for not cooperating. If they go to court and he is suspended for deflating footballs when the testimony from the Ref that tested them says they were not deflated then it is open and shut for Brady.

Comment

Goodell stands up and declares, "Look, I am a supreme asshole!"

now that Bud Selig has retired and passed the mantle of worst sports commissioner on to Goodell, Roger just couldn't wait to stand up and re-affirm his new status.

What a sick joke that this incompetent piece of crap makes millions to lord so poorly over the game we love.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                      X