Clear All

• The Official KG Banned List

Name the banned posters up in here:

3I
    DQ
    Roth
    IE
    RSE
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I don't think IE has been rung up yet, but he's got an 0-2 count!

Comment

He is trying to lean into the pitch
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Only one snail slime slithered across the rubicon.

Comment

I think TJL is beyond banned.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

3I
            DQ
            Roth
            IE
            RSE
            Would he trade them all for Drabek and Happ straight up or do you think he'd ask for prospects/cash considerations?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Hahahahaha STEEEEERIKE ONE!

Comment

BWAHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

3I
                DQ
                Roth
                IE
                RSE
                awesome list!!! How does one break through and join you filthy coughsufferers???
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

You might already be on the list. He puts you on and then takes you off. I'm not sure were you are at currently.

Comment

Monkey Bar Ricc is a pioneer member.

Comment

You Only Have Two Correct

However if I tell you which ones I will be acknowledging them and since they no longer exist I can't do it.

Actually, to be 100% accurate, the list includes five but one hasn't been seen around these parts for years. He was the original.
                      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Name names!

Comment

Dopey's Ghost

Comment

Can I get a strike by pointing out that the punctuation in your first sentence sucks?
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Heck No

You're one of the good guys. You'd have to be guilty of treason or something like that for me to get pissed at you.

As for the sentence, I wrote that one like I would say it -- no punctuation is necessary other than the period at the end.
                              Last edited by Kelly Green; 07-31-2015, 08:51 AM.
                              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
                              X