• Show
Clear All

• Straight Outta Compton

Might be worth a movie ticket.
    --
    Your Retarded

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    Looking forward to the flick, but given the recent incidents in movie theaters not sure I'd want to see it in theater.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That was the Nbc news headline "How do you stop the theater shootings" and I said the same thing dont go!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

But this is one movie to see.
        On Trumps handicap

Comment

Maybe it's me

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Looking forward to the flick, but given the recent incidents in movie theaters not sure I'd want to see it in theater.
          but someone coming to do damage at a screening of Straight Outta Compton may want to think twice. That might be biting off more than they can chew.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Do what I usually do: wait for the DVD/online release.

Comment

MC Ren might shoot it up. Still no mention of Ren.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                I think the trailer ran longer than the actually discussion of race issues during the debate.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  probably shouldn't drive anywhere...considering that is WAY more likely to get you killed. Mericans need to regrow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                    probably shouldn't drive anywhere...considering that is WAY more likely to get you killed. Mericans need to regrow a pair.
                    I don't like driving, or even walking in the city for that matter. Too many distracted people doing dangerous things.

But I am going overseas in October. Flying is relatively safe!
                    --------

Comment

THIS!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      MC Ren might shoot it up. Still no mention of Ren.
                      Ren doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        But this is one movie to see.

Why?

Comment

I'll never forget when this kid (I was a kid too) came into work and said "You gotta listen to this"

He put the cassette (!) into the player and the first thing that came out was "Straight Outta Compton"

I was familiar with hip hop at the time, I liked Grandmaster Flash, Public Enemy, and Afrika Bambata.. but NWA was something completely different.
                          --------

Comment

Other thing I remember about "Straight Outta Compton" is that I recommended the recording to a friend of mine in Delaware.

He bought a copy at Walmart, which had all of the profanity censored! Just not the same... hahaha

Would be interesting to listen to the censored version now. Have to ask him if still has it.
                            --------

Comment

Why not?
                              On Trumps handicap

Comment

Working...
                              X