Any of you bleeding heart clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you bleeding heart clowns

That think there's a division in locker room or that the players don't get Chip couldn't be more wrong.

Being there in person today it's clear what they're building. If you have any doubts go drown your sorrows at the south Philly Chiefs bar
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    That think there's a division in locker room or that the players don't get Chip couldn't be more wrong.

Being there in person today it's clear what they're building. If you have any doubts go drown your sorrows at the south Philly Chiefs bar
    who was looking good to you? Hearing Maxwell and Huff look great. Also hearing Bradford is playing great which makes me question the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
      who was looking good to you? Hearing Maxwell and Huff look great. Also hearing Bradford is playing great which makes me question the defense.
      Question your brain. Bradford is legit. Buy in or get lost

Comment

I guess to answer your question Jordan Matthews will be a star, Ryan Mathews also legit, Maxwell, Curry, Gleichart, Peters, Carroll, Rowe, and of course Bradford stood out.

Comment

Any idea on the TC schedule, I will be in and around Philly end of this week for 3 days. Never mind, I see the only two open dates were the 4th and the 9th.
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 08-09-2015, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Eagle Choad

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Any idea on the TC schedule, I will be in and around Philly end of this week for 3 days. Never mind, I see the only two open dates were the 4th and the 9th.
            Nm

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
              Why did you post?
              Why do you post?

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                Why did you post?
                Why do you post?

Just to make your life have a purpose.

Comment

Working...
                X