No Pre-Season Pass this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pre-Season Pass this year

Went to nfl.com last night to order the $20 pre-season pass so I can watch the games legally and not have to worry about installing malware on my PC. Found out they got rid of it and the only thing they offer now NFL Game Pass which includes live preseason and all reg season games on demand, cost $100.

Also find it funny they did this and there are no nationally televised week 1 preseason games.

Do you not have NFL Network?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Do you not have NFL Network?
      yeah, I prefer to watch the games live

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
        yeah, I prefer to watch the games live
        Sunday's game (pre season game #1 for us) is live on Sunday afternoon...NFL Net

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Sunday's game (pre season game #1 for us) is live on Sunday afternoon...NFL Net
          checked the guide on my tv and i see that now. I've looked on nfl.com, espn.com and a few other places and it didn't indicate the game would be on NFLN. Thanks.

Comment

checked the guide on my tv and i see that now. I've looked on nfl.com, espn.com and a few other places and it didn't indicate the game would be on NFLN. Thanks.
            Ya, really weird that they are the only Sunday game and it starts @ 1:00...not typical for preseason.

Comment

Went to nfl.com last night to order the $20 pre-season pass so I can watch the games legally and not have to worry about installing malware on my PC. Found out they got rid of it and the only thing they offer now NFL Game Pass which includes live preseason and all reg season games on demand, cost $100.

Also find it funny they did this and there are no nationally televised week 1 preseason games.
              wait so you can get all games to be televeised on your CPU live if you pay the 100$ for the NFL Game pass?

Comment

No

Live preseason tv ... live regular season audio broadcasts ... and tv replays of all regular season games in the same manner as the prior NFL Rewind

Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by al czervik View Post
                  Live preseason tv ... live regular season audio broadcasts ... and tv replays of all regular season games in the same manner as the prior NFL Rewind
                  Actually just picked up sunday ticket for the first time ever. Pumped to finally have it and not be forced to watch the fucking jets or gnats. Only 99$ the whole year to watch on my xbox one, laptop, or whatever. All live games. Only a college student plan tho.

Comment

I'm surprised you can get NFL Gamepass. As recently as last season, they were saying you couldn't get Gamepass--which is essentially the overseas version of The Sunday Ticket--in the States or its territories.

Comment

Apparently, now you can purchase as a non-Direct TV customer

...if you live somewhere where Direct TV is unavailable, such as an apartment building which doesn't offer it.

Comment

You should be able to get The Sunday Ticket. The United Kingdom and Canada are territories.

Comment

Working...
                        X