Anyone else think the season might...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think the season might...

....go to shit? I'm really worried about it. Too many changes and Chip seems like he's in over his head.

I don't see chip as being in over his head at all, but with all the changes I could see a 7-9 season if disaster strikes too many times. He's overhauling the roster, and setting up the team for future success, so if I continue to understand the moves, which I have, I have no problem with that. Riley cooper is probably worth keeping this year, but if he's on the roster next year and doesn't absolutely ball out this year..might start changing my tune.

Comment

BwahahahahahahahahA!!!!

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      ....go to shit? I'm really worried about it. Too many changes and Chip seems like he's in over his head.
      Y'know, you used to be sooooo much better at this. I think you've lost your edge.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It's Possibly since the team currently

1. Has No Franchise QB

2. No good receiving core

3. No good secondary

Comment

They'll start slow

Too many changes in personnel for a fast start. New QB, RB and WRs. New DBs. first eight games could suck. But I will be watching last eight games closely. That's when you can make a call on Chippuh.
          DB

Comment

if Bradford stays Healthy....is pretty much the theme

they could be really good,,but to look at this as a rebuilding year would not be a reach.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

4. smegma
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Oh stop

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Maybe you still have it after all

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
                  So far, as of this AM, you've caught 4 flies with the honey. Not too shabby.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                  X