If they start 2-2 I'll be satisfied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they start 2-2 I'll be satisfied

It is very likely that they will start 0-2 then need to win at NYJ and at Washington to get to 2-2, which is also very likely. Indeed, I think an Atlanta loss almost a lock.

But the next two games after that, in my opinion, Saints and PSU's team, are going to really set the tone for the season. Will they start coming together at home, or will they bust themselves up by losing one or both of those games.
    DB

WHAT? This is chips 3rd year. I thought we were SB BOUND. I already made reservations. I think some are concerned that chip doesn't want his QB to play but waiting a game and putting him in next week against the Ravens is pure genius. Don't set the bar lo. 2-2 is for losers

Comment

You'll be satisfied?

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      It is very likely that they will start 0-2 then need to win at NYJ and at Washington to get to 2-2, which is also very likely. Indeed, I think an Atlanta loss almost a lock.

But the next two games after that, in my opinion, Saints and PSU's team, are going to really set the tone for the season. Will they start coming together at home, or will they bust themselves up by losing one or both of those games.
      I'll bet you tell Mrs. Bulb "thank you honey, that was great" if see only looks at your dick.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I know it's the meds

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        I'll bet you tell Mrs. Bulb "thank you honey, that was great" if see only looks at your dick.
        But jeez, "see"? I'm not asking your predicted record because I know it'll be 6-0.
        DB

Comment

Let's hear your expertise why Atlanta loss is a lock
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

In fact name two players (without googling) on this vaunted Falcons D. Any two. Name them. You know... The guys that'll shut down this offense.

Comment

Wait, what?

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              In fact name two players (without googling) on this vaunted Falcons D. Any two. Name them. You know... The guys that'll shut down this offense.
              Is your sandy vagina fight with ER all over and you're moving on to pick a new one? Great! Do it in someone else's thread.

Atlanta's defense sucks. They drafted like 14 DL this past year. Des Truffant is not a bad CB though, and I expect Mike Nolan will start to turn their D around.

Having said that, I don't recall saying anywhere at any time that the Falcons defense will shut down the Eagles offense. Here's the analysis:

The Eagles offense has a new QB and new WRs and a new RB. The OL is mostly settled except of course at guard. It's going to take this team a few games to get its sea legs. On the other side of the fence, Atlanta, playing at home in what I believe is one of two Monday night games, has an offense that has skill players that have been with each other for a while, particularly Ryan and White. Their OL is not great though. Might be the biggest matchup problem for them on offense, Eagles DL versus their OL.

I expect that the Eagles offense will take some time to get right, maybe as much as eight games. They will win probably fifty percent of their games despite not clicking, but I expect Atlanta to outscore them in this game. Neither defense will be able to contain adequately, but the "shakedown cruise" will end in a loss for the Eagles.

This doesn't mean I hate the Eagles, I'm no Anthony. Just looking at the reality of so many new players and so little time to gel. I also am a bit concerned about Ertz's injury.
              DB

Comment

Uh so you can't name two players? I count one. Got it. You're always filled to the brim with spot on analysis.

I can handle eagle road in my sleep but you get too many free passes for posting stupid shit without merit. Go post on your blog and blow off some steam. Then advertise it to all of us using ratings from a popular thread to peddle your shit.

Comment

I have a great solution for you!

Uh so you can't name two players? I count one. Got it. You're always filled to the brim with spot on analysis.

I can handle eagle road in my sleep but you get too many free passes for posting stupid shit without merit. Go post on your blog and blow off some steam. Then advertise it to all of us using ratings from a popular thread to peddle your shit.
                  Don't read my threads if you don't want to engage in rational discourse. You won't get your bowels in an uproar over issues you make up to complain about (e.g., show me where I said that the Falcons defense would shut down the Eagles offense.)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure my penis is much smaller than yours.
                  DB

Comment

Don't read my threads if you don't want to engage in rational discourse. You won't get your bowels in an uproar over issues you make up to complain about (e.g., show me where I said that the Falcons defense would shut down the Eagles offense.)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure my penis is much smaller than yours.
                    Not sure why you can't absorb the fact that I merely called you out for glossing over the Falcons game with minimal knowledge

Comment

So refute my theory

Not sure why you can't absorb the fact that I merely called you out for glossing over the Falcons game with minimal knowledge
                      My analysis is: High scoring game in which the Eagles offense is not quite clicking yet. Home opener for Falcons. Falcons on offense take advantage and outscore Eagles.

Your argument to counter this is: Dimmy you is stoopid. Dimmy you know nothing. Dimmy you used to write a blog.

Cogent arguments indeed. Sounds kind of like Donald Trump.
                      DB

Comment

Working...
                      X