Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I feel I am the best quarterback in the league"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hahahahahaha.

That is a direct quote from that star signal caller of the dreadful, bush league foreskins........our fav, RG Knee.

You just can't make that shit up.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Did he add...

"La Ref says so!"
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hahahahahaha.

That is a direct quote from that star signal caller of the dreadful, bush league foreskins........our fav, RG Knee.

You just can't make that shit up.
      He may not be the best QB on his team.

Comment

That might be what Ref Ref said to him.....

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        "La Ref says so!"
        as RG pulled his member from his ass.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

*****UPDATE*****

I'm sitting here with my evening cocktail watching the 4:00 o'clock news on a DC station.

I am in awe as both the male and female anchors, along with the channel 7 sports boob heartily agree with Bob's brazen statement.

I swear, it's amazing that these foreskinners don't just kill themselves once the season begins and the foreskins circle the drain.

Comment

insanity rg knee insanity

Comment

Pro Football Talk has jokes

about this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-the-league/
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

On point, on point, on point.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                I'm sitting here with my evening cocktail watching the 4:00 o'clock news on a DC station.

I am in awe as both the male and female anchors, along with the channel 7 sports boob heartily agree with Bob's brazen statement.

I swear, it's amazing that these foreskinners don't just kill themselves once the season begins and the foreskins circle the drain.
                Down here in VA, the Kool-Aid never stops flowing. They love their one legged egotist. My buddy's a talk radio host down here in Central VA, and he kills the Washington team on his show at nearly every turn (he's an Eagles fan and from the Pottstown area). Then he gets hate mail from the mouth-breathing neanderthals that live out in the woods round here. They only come out from under their rocks to watch their beloved dumpster fire every week. It's mind-numbing, to be honest.
                Last edited by Brett27; 08-17-2015, 11:56 PM.
                You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Whats the big deal?

I want my qb to be confident and feel he can be the best. If Bradford said he aspired to be anything less I would immediately know we had a turd on our hands.

Comment

and you being one of the biggest turds on this board know a thing or two about turds.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The big deal is that "aspiring" to be the best quarterback while having accomplished nothing of substance is admirable. "Feeling like the best" while having accomplished nothing is sad, delusional, and/or comical. Truth fact.
                      "I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers... I mean Chargers."
                      -Bill Belichick

"People think we make $3 million and $4 million a year. They don't realize that most of us only make $500,000."
                      -Pete Incaviglia

Comment

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

YOU just LOVVVVVVE turning on that sh*t news down there. I stopped watching the news. (no lame jokes from the peanut gallery about The Bachelorette, it's not what I watch)

Comment

The Bachelor

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                          YOU just LOVVVVVVE turning on that sh*t news down there. I stopped watching the news. (no lame jokes from the peanut gallery about The Bachelorette, it's not what I watch)
                          is better anyway. Just kidding. You're right, though. Watching the news sucks. I'm becoming a "get off my lawn guy" after having to watch the 4skin lovers on local TV down here. I watch about 30 seconds of their idiocy and I have one of two reactions: I laugh hysterically about their "analysis" and/or my blood boils. Either way, it sucks watching that, too.
                          You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Two-Gap...

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                            btw, great avatar! I may be late to the party but I just took a closer look and I snarfed my milk.
                            You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

The RG Knee

Originally posted by klauss View Post
                              The big deal is that "aspiring" to be the best quarterback while having accomplished nothing of substance is admirable. "Feeling like the best" while having accomplished nothing is sad, delusional, and/or comical. Truth fact.
                              hath spoken. Thou shalt not question his greatness.
                              You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X