Six shutout innings last night from that kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six shutout innings last night from that kid

the Phils got from the Rangers for Hamels.

Be nice if he's the goods.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Lots of...

Originally posted by slag View Post
    the Phils got from the Rangers for Hamels.

Be nice if he's the goods.
    interesting young talent being showcased by the Phils right now. They're fun to watch, just to see what spaghetti is going to stick to the wall in the next couple years.
    You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

I've been a part time scoreboard operator for Reading the whole season. The team was good most of the year but really hit another level when Williams and Thompson joined the team after the Cole deal.

10 of the top 20 prospects in the organization are playing in Reading. They're going to be fun (to get paid) to watch as the EL playoffs begin.

Comment

I didn't buy the MLB tv package this year because I knew they'd blow ... but I may see what kind of deal I can get for the rest of the year just to watch some of these guys.

Comment

i think

Originally posted by slag View Post
          I didn't buy the MLB tv package this year because I knew they'd blow ... but I may see what kind of deal I can get for the rest of the year just to watch some of these guys.
          it's like 30 bucks for just september. However, don't expect too much beyond what you see already. Next year might be different.

Comment

What's your point?

Comment

you're not going to see a lot of callups

http://www.csnphilly.com/baseball-ph...ll-ups-minimum

“We won’t bring up a ton of guys,” general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. said before Friday night’s game against the Miami Marlins. “There’s not enough playing time. We’ve got to see what the guys here can do.”

Comment

Well ... I'll see that guy ... Nola ... Altier ... the Triple A outfielder they got from the Dodgers and anyone else they decide to play on the expanded roster.
                Last edited by slag; 08-22-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X