Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck Greece, fuck the Fed, and triple fuck China!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Greece, fuck the Fed, and triple fuck China!

I'm sure I'm not the only one, here who saw his 401K take it up the ass this week.

I could care less if every one of those slanty eyed motherfuckers died of MSG poisoning!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Well.....

It's going to take a while for that to happen,we're talking billions and billions of slant eyes here

Comment

Bing bing! Bong bong. Bing bing bing!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

And furthermore........

the ones that don't succumb to the MSG can be poisoned to death by the formaldehyde in their cheap fucking flooring! (Or is that only sold in the U.S.?)
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

seriously when the market takes a dive

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          the ones that don't succumb to the MSG can be poisoned to death by the formaldehyde in their cheap fucking flooring! (Or is that only sold in the U.S.?)
          I don't look at the 401k balance for awhile.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Too late for me

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            I don't look at the 401k balance for awhile.
            I foolishly checked this morning.

It hurts even more since I'm retired. I'm really beating myself up for not cleaning it out a few months ago. By law, I have a year to move the money somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
            X