X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks this offense

Is frickin sick. Buckle up.

Bradford's release makes me splooge.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

When he gets some more game speed reps....

Originally posted by slag View Post
      And the progression for reads improves its going to a beautiful thing to watch.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        And the progression for reads improves its going to a beautiful thing to watch.
        I am hoping he plays three drives next pre season game. He does have a beauitful release. Quick as hell and his anticipation is great

Comment

Love his skills but still looks like a China doll to me. You can see it in his eyes.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......you fucking putz!

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Love his skills but still looks like a China doll to me. You can see it in his eyes.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Zzzzzzz.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Does he work for IG on the AC Boardwalk?

Comment

SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Comment

Zzzzzzzz your ass. Your statement was as ignorant as it comes

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Zzzzzzz.
                    Stop showing off how little you know, douchebag.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

dang missed the first half. How'd he look?

nm
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        nm
                        Okay. Missed cooper deep. Good release...low hit to knees and survived. Took hit to ribs it looked like he was dead.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Rusty ... but he has a quick release ands still zips that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                            You guys fall for this every year...Preseason Champs!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                              It has the potential to be really, REALLY good.

It's silly to count on a totally injury-free year, but as long as nobody gets dinged up too bad, they'll be very productive.

I think we'll eventually see Matthews, Huff and Agholor as the top three receivers and Cooper's role diminished (with Bailey on the practice squad but making the team next year in his place).

Murray and Mathews will keep each other fresh and Barner will make the team and provide some injury insurance. Sproles will keep being a Swiss Army knife.

OL depth will be a bit of a concern, but I think that's everywhere. Still wish we had Mathis, though. That one still strikes me as dumb.

God bless and keep Sam Bradford, though. We'll all hold our breath every time he gets hit.

Sanchez is good insurance to have, but he won't be able to carry the team if Bradford is out for an extended period. But I think the addition of both Murray and Mathews is meant to help with that.

Barkley definitely looks like the better pick for 3rd QB, but I want to see Tebow get some burn with less of a hodge-podge of personnel. There were a lot of throws he should've pulled the trigger on, but maybe (just maybe) he'd have done it if he had a little more trust on the people around him.

I will say this: if Tebow can perform a little better with the same personnel running with Barkley, he might land the third-string job. The reason? Let's just say Bradford suffers a season-ending injury (I know, I know...). In that situation you've got Sanchez as the capable backup who can get you some wins. Tebow would be the No. 2 quarterback and you'd be able to use him in that theorized short-yardage/2-point conversion/change-of-pace role.

And if Sanchez went down, you'd be fucked no matter if it was Barkley or Tebow, frankly. But, what if you put Tebow in the backfield with Murray/Mathews and ran the read option 50 times a game? You'd still be bad (and get the higher draft pick you're destined to get), but fuck if that wouldn't be entertaining.

-AE
                              Last edited by AnnapolisEagle; 08-23-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X