Chip is so fucking good.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip is so fucking good.....

He's making Dirty Sanchez all world QB, and against the Ravens #1 D!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Sanchez is a bum and will always have a few terrible plays per game.

That's 2 straight he missed wide open easy touchdowns. Also looked at Burton instead of a streaking, wide open BARNER covered by a LB that should have been a TD.

If Sanchez is starting during stretch run any shot at a title ends. He is a dumb ass

Comment

Snortn' the possum wine again?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Sanchez is a bum and will always have a few terrible plays per game.

That's 2 straight he missed wide open easy touchdowns. Also looked at Burton instead of a streaking, wide open BARNER covered by a LB that should have been a TD.

If Sanchez is starting during stretch run any shot at a title ends. He is a dumb ass
      You're supposed to drink it, idiot!
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I wish.

At the beach for 4 day weekend. Restricted to booze and huffing paint only.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          You're supposed to drink it, idiot!
          Sanchez looked like crap. Can't fix shit.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X