Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed. Wow........Marty.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I know what it's like to witness a championship in Phila. It's amusing for you try to call rank on me here.

Talk to my good friend Marty. We were there in 1980. Actually my Calculus teacher Tom F. was there as well. We saw him on the 600 level and he agreed to postpone the test we had scheduled for the nest day.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      I'll never bitch about the Phillies no matter how much they suck now because the won one for me. Actually, they won two.

Marty was at both wins. I was only at the one in 1980.

The Eagles are another matter altogether.

Drink up and keep bashing me!.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        He has looked great so far. I'm not allowed to be excited? Football is supposed to be a fun game and entertainment. You are missing out on some great entertainment.
        I like Chip, but for me he doesn't get a pass from criticism.

I just don't like the cult like worship of him... thus the Kool Aid references. In my experience whenever there is unquestioning loyalty to something or someone, nothing good results. See Reid (FF).

You guys are kinda acting like that Katduck guy who used to spam the board. Very cultish.
        --------

Comment

Oh, by the way.

I'll never bitch about the Phillies no matter how much they suck now because the won one for me. Actually, they won two.

Marty was at both wins. I was only at the one in 1980.

The Eagles are another matter altogether.

Drink up and keep bashing me!.
          I'm still waiting for you to come up with ONE actual fact that points to Chip being a racist. How convenient of you to accuse him, but offer zero proof that it is so. You're very good at just ignoring questions you cannot or do not want to answer. How about last night's, "so who do you want to replace Chip?"

You're very much like a politician; you stir up a lot of shit but offer no proof nor alternatives.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm still waiting for you to come up with ONE actual fact that points to Chip being a racist. How convenient of you to accuse him, but offer zero proof that it is so. You're very good at just ignoring questions you cannot or do not want to answer. How about last night's, "so who do you want to replace Chip?"

You're very much like a politician; you stir up a lot of shit but offer no proof nor alternatives.
            I don't think I ever called Chip a racist.

I believe I said I suspected that Chip doesn't like hip hop culture.

In my mind race does not mean hip hop culture... see Beastie Boys. They were white (racially) but of the hip hop culture.
            --------

Comment

I have no patience to look it up

I don't think I ever called Chip a racist.

I believe I said I suspected that Chip doesn't like hip hop culture.

In my mind race does not mean hip hop culture... see Beastie Boys. They were white (racially) but of the hip hop culture.
              It was more like, "with all the accusations, I feel there could be some substance to it."

Meanwhile, both questions remain ignored. Here's a third. What facts make you suspect Chip doesn't like hip hop culture? ( However you wish to define it)

Comment

Meanwhile, both questions remain ignored. Here's a third. What facts make you suspect Chip doesn't like hip hop culture? ( However you wish to define it)
                'Cos Chip cut Desean Jackson and Lesean McCoy... both of whom I consider to be very much into hip hop culture.

At the very least Desean and Lesean were very into Twitter and talking about sh*t. Hell Mathis was into that as well.

Maybe Kelly doesn't like players who mouth off on Twitter. I could buy that.
                --------

Comment

'Cos Chip cut Desean Jackson and Lesean McCoy... both of whom I consider to be very much into hip hop culture.

At the very least Desean and Lesean were very into Twitter and talking about sh*t. Hell Mathis was into that as well.

Maybe Kelly doesn't like players who mouth off on Twitter. I could buy that.
                  P.S. In my mind a big part of Hip Hop culture is bragging. And showing off with jewelry, etc.
                  --------

Comment

Sounds a lot like the blind following

I just don't like the cult like worship of him... thus the Kool Aid references. In my experience whenever there is unquestioning loyalty to something or someone, nothing good results. See Reid (FF).

You guys are kinda acting like that Katduck guy who used to spam the board. Very cultish.
                    ...rhetoric you would hear from the nuts in Skinz nation.

It's preseason, nothing more.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I live for this but its real simple between us...At the end of the day, we all know who you really are. You quit the board like a little bitch. Like a little fucking bitch
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Big talk Mr. Little Wannabe

Try as you may, you'll never escape what you really are; some hick town asshole trying to act like he's some kind of big deal.

Sorry Bosco, you're just a little drip who's overcome by his own non-importance.

Comment

IE.........................

Let's just drop this crap.

I do not want to attack you, and I believe you do not wish to attack me. Somehow this has gotten totally out of hand.

I apologize for my part in this.

PS.....but I did like you a lot better when you were drinking up the Kool Aid with the rest of us. Hope you turn around soon.

Comment

I never said I was important. What I do know is that I grew up in Harrisburg and some great people have come out of there including our own Birder and fam.

What I also know about me is I'm not the little bitch who quit the board. That was cute when you did that. Little princess Overbrook couldn't handle it. What a pathetic joke you are
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

now that's just silly...and untrue

I can be accused of a lot, but a cultist? Maybe for JohnChaney. maybe for Brian Wilson. Not ever for anything Eagles related. And for the record I have questioned the dumping of Shady, the dumping of Mathis, even the team direction during/after last year's late season swoon.

hate to bump the thread again but had to respond to this cuz its bullshit.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

heheheheheheheh.....what a fucking loser

Comment

Working...
                                X