No announcement yet.

You guys are acting like optimism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My uncle is a life long Eagles fan and he is 86.

Now, I'm just wanting to see it in my lifetime.

Comment

He wins

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      And getting let down is as bad as a heroin addiction. Grow a pair and take a risk going all in. It'll be a fun ride.

Sure hope it's just a schtick. If it's not get a dog because it's pathetic
      and he's a God. He loses, he's pond scum. My optimism level won't impact wins and losses in any way shape or form. Show me the money.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I get it is unpopuilar but I am not buying the idea that Chip is successful until I see a playoff win.
        At this point who would you prefer over Chip?

Comment

I'm saying just win, fuckers! They had a fucking good shot that year.
          Not really. Sanchez was the Quarterback and guys were banged up all year. In addition, the secondary was a complete joke and the front 7 is 1000 times more deep this year. Secondary looks to be better compared to how poor it was last year . Only problem this year, with everyone healthy, is an elite pass rusher.
          Last edited by phillyeagles36; 08-29-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

i.e. you'll buy that Chip is successful when he's actually successful? works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
              At this point who would you prefer over Chip?
              I DEMAND a Super Bowl win.

Anything less is unacceptable, IMO

Chip Kelly will always be able to go back to College Football and make a good living there.

If he wants to be noted as a great NFL coach he should do it now
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

You should write him a letter

Chip Kelly will always be able to go back to College Football and make a good living there.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                  Stupid
                  --------

Comment

Brain dead ignorant.

Stupid
                    Time to trade your tickets for Vaggies tickets.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

No shit, I get all that. My dad and my grandfather are older than you and they are waiting for a Super Bowl too. And they've been through some shit, you're not the only one.

But being pessimistic right now seems way too schticky.

Comment

Time to trade your tickets for Vaggies tickets.

This response seems to be your go to move when somebody who has the mia fortune of living outside of Philadelph critcizes Chip Kelly

By your measure you shroud buy forreskin tickets. Really, weak.

Really unlimited unquestioning to the max is not just about foreskinnerism... It DEFINES it.
                        --------

Comment

BWAhahahaha.......you got nothing!

you don't like the Iggles anymore, then goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

You have absolutely nothing positive to say in the conversation for a long time now.

Bradford is a deer in the headlights bum.

Chip is a loser and racist who will run back to college at the first hint of adversity.

Well ,you're plain full of shit. Who really needs mother Anthony around here? And apologies to Anthony as he's actually looking forward to a successful year. Don't drown in your beer.

Comment

you don't like the Iggles anymore, then goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

You have absolutely nothing positive to say in the conversation for a long time now.

Chip is a loser and racist who will run back to college at the first hint of adversity.

Well ,you're plain full of shit. Who really needs mother Anthony around here? And apologies to Anthony as he's actually looking forward to a successful year. Don't drown in your beer.
                            I don't need your support to follow the Eagles

I bet I've been to one more Super Bowl attempt for the Eagles than you have.
                            --------

Comment

Where is it written?

That for the Eagles to be successful I have to believe they'll go 16-0? That's just stupid. My hope level won't impact Bradfords knee ligaments or Ertz's groin in any way. Show me wins and I'm in. I hope for 16-0 but my hope is as relevant to their success as Shakira's booty is to the stock market.
                              DB

Comment

Correct, I've never paid the outrageous price to see the Iggles play somewhere else

I don't need your support to follow the Eagles

I bet I've been to one more Super Bowl attempt for the Eagles than you have.
                                The old adage goes there's one born every minute, but I'm not one of them.

Hell, you just admitted you're still pissed off to this day because you spent all that dough and the Iggles lost the game.

Oh, and I saw the Phillies win their first ever WS, every single game, so there! And I was present to see the Iggles win their last World Championship. You ain't got shit on me in that category.

Comment

Working...
                                X