Woo hoo, guess we won the preseason bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo hoo, guess we won the preseason bowl

....when is the parade, count me in!!!!??

Puhleeeeezzzeee, it's preseason!!! Nothing counts more than avoiding injuries.

Is there reason for optimism? Sure, but I'm not forgetting about the power of the chicken!!

That fucker just loves to fatten up his victims before pouncing.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Is there reason for optimism? Sure, but I'm not forgetting about the power of the chicken!!

I remember 2004. Man, that was an exciting preseason and season.

That Packers game I was at with my sister was outrageous! It literally got boring because the Eagles were winning by too much.

It only took one injury to take the team down... and even then they almost won it all. Talk about a drama filled season.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bryce Paup....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I remember 2004. Man, that was an exciting preseason and season.

That Packers game I was at with my sister was outrageous! It literally got boring because the Eagles were winning by too much.

It only took one injury to take the team down... and even then they almost won it all. Talk about a drama filled season.
      ....and Cunningham is permanently burned into my brain.

A painful reminder, never to low and never get too high.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

P.S. Remember when you had SB tickets in your back pocket in SD? That was the year.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yep, two tix on the 50....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          P.S. Remember when you had SB tickets in your back pocket in SD? That was the year.
          ....the sounds of Barber's slapping feet, echoes from hell.

I've never watched that play again but I'm damn sure you can hear a chicken call in the background.

Comment

Yeah its great to be hopeful right now

But first couple of real games will tell the tale
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Yep....

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              But first couple of real games will tell the tale
              This team needs several real tests, never mind a defense that has yet to get all its starters on the field at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X