Yesterday Not a Litmus test for this team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday Not a Litmus test for this team

dress rehearsal or not the team did not get tested yesterday,,was good to see them be productive with their snaps but Arron Rogers is out, and its a diff game. After last year we all know that. Shame we had to play this watered down version of the Pack,,,Hundley looks like a great prospect,,,the second half looked like 7 on 7 drills,,,they better figure out how to get some pressure on the Qb!

I know its just preseason but the team does look much faster, younger, and Improved, Kiko Alonso needs to show me something! Like ANYTHING! ,,Now if Cox could just split the double, were in Business. The next 14 days will be an Eternity!

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

what position does "Arron Rogers" play on defense?
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 08-30-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Seriously

If you cant that this team is ready to do something special this year i feel bad for you.

Comment

they did great working against the porkers 1st string dee

Rogers scores points and maintains possessions which changes the game...The offense looks great, now they need to do it next month..I'm convinced this is the most Explosive the Eagles have been since 2004....
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Trent - i get your point

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          Rogers scores points and maintains possessions which changes the game...The offense looks great, now they need to do it next month..I'm convinced this is the most Explosive the Eagles have been since 2004....
          The point totals are irrelevant, but Bradford was dominant against the 1st team D.

Comment

Trust me

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            The point totals are irrelevant, but Bradford was dominant against the 1st team D.
            I was getting Wet!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X