Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The notion of a "Chip Ship" is by definition exclusionary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The notion of a "Chip Ship" is by definition exclusionary.

It implies either you are one hundred percent on board with Kelly or you are otherwise.

I apologize for not being 100 percent onboard but I try to take a more nuanced perspective. I can appreciate the good things the coach does while realizing he might not be perfect. I'm not on the team. Chip's not my boss. How am I supposed to act?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    It implies either you are one hundred percent on board with Kelly or you are otherwise.

I apologize for not being 100 percent onboard but I try to take a more nuanced perspective. I can appreciate the good things the coach does while realizing he might not be perfect. I'm not on the team. Chip's not my boss. How am I supposed to act?
    What percentage are you? Going by the fact that he hasn't won a playoff game and by your last 20 threads I say 0%
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      What percentage are you? Going by the fact that he hasn't won a playoff game and by your last 20 threads I say 0%
      70 percent
      --------

Comment

Notice I responded quickly.

This is my gut feeling about Kelly's chances of success with the Eagles.
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          70 percent
          Not good enough. You don't have balls. Get a dog. Become a Vag fan. Go cry in a corner.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X