So Does T Brady's suspension stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Does T Brady's suspension stick?

ruling will come down from the Judge soo..My personal feeling is the Judge will rule without emotions. Brady will play the whole season Barring injury,,The League and Asshole God ell are all emotional about their Position here,,The have very little hard evidence,,,so I say Tommy Boy Walks!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Well, he should walk

This has been a crock of shit from day one.

IMHO Goodell should end up losing his job for this. He's been a major dick all along.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

we were all spoiled by Rosell

I h8 God ell....fuc him where he breaths..I wish no ill on the guy...just want him gone gone gone!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

so easily led astray ?

You guys are buying exactly what the defense is selling:
        That the keystone cops effed up the prosecution. (they did)

Use your Cabeza and look past the Jackie Chiles soundbytes and obfuscation
        Brady cheated and he should be punished for it
        You can get your pound of flesh from goodell any time you like

I'm sick and fucking tired of that fucking team cheating with impunity
        FUCK Brady and FUCK the Pats

Brady is as innocent as OJ and all the bumbling by the league doesn't change that fact.

Comment

Hey Pack whats up...

I'm not sayin left or right with Brady...Merely stating that the league is going more on Emotions and the court will go on what it has in front of them..Not saying Brady is Innocent or Guilty....just think they suspension won't stick...

so your saying the Judge will uphold his suspension?
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Yep. He did it. And four games suspended is enough money lost to put up the good fight if you lawyer thinks he can find some loopholes.

Comment

Harlslichik in 3...2....1
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

For a man who calls it like it is, you sure do have some blinders on when it comes to your second favorite team.

Maybe I missed it somewhere and you admitted that Tom Brady cheated. If, so sorry about that.

Comment

Actually, I'll take Brady and the Pats every time.....

over the "steeped in myth Packers".

Fuck Vince Lombardi and all that frozen tundra horseshit!
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Bradybore

Leave aside whether he cheated or not. It is absolutely clear that he lied during the investigation (he didn't know the two equipment managers, but he texted them repeatedly) and he didn't cooperate (the cell phone).

For most of us working stiffs, if our company was investigating us and we lied and didn't cooperate, we'd be on the street. So I've got no sympathy for this privileged cupcake. He is playing by different rules.

Only thing I care about is that he is playing for the Pats in the fourth game.

That is all.
                    DB

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      I'm not sayin left or right with Brady...Merely stating that the league is going more on Emotions and the court will go on what it has in front of them..Not saying Brady is Innocent or Guilty....just think they suspension won't stick...

so your saying the Judge will uphold his suspension?
                      I have no clue what a real judge will do, but in my courtroom they get the death penalty. :D

1) The Pats stole the footballs from the refs
                      2) Tommy smashed his phone to cover it up.
                      Two incontrovertible facts. Case closed.
                      The rest is just bluster and court room obfuscation

The Pats don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, quite the opposite
                      They should always be treated as the serial cheaters they are.
                      They've certainly earned it

Comment

Agree 100%. He even said he would take a suspension for tampering. He knows he lied. Doesn't matter at this point whether the balls were deflated or not (why lie and conceal if they weren't) or whether the NFL royally screwed up the investigation (they did). He lied to the investigators. He should be punished. For three games and no more.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Stole what footballs????

In case you haven't been paying attention, an official spots the ball every down. One would think he knows what a properly inflated ball feels like.

If Brady gets 4 games, that official should receive the same suspension.

This whole thing is a giant crock of shit. Dipshit Goodell thought he'd flex his muscles only to find out he's weak as shit.

Made up inflation "scandal", 4 games. Beating the living shit out of a women, 2 games. Fuck Goodell, the man who has done more to screw up the NFL than anyone.

Comment

No.................you lie!

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                            Leave aside whether he cheated or not. It is absolutely clear that he lied during the investigation (he didn't know the two equipment managers, but he texted them repeatedly) and he didn't cooperate (the cell phone).

For most of us working stiffs, if our company was investigating us and we lied and didn't cooperate, we'd be on the street. So I've got no sympathy for this privileged cupcake. He is playing by different rules.

Only thing I care about is that he is playing for the Pats in the fourth game.

That is all.

Comment

Nope, eyes are wide open.

If you so please, point out whatever FACTS you find in the Wells report. I'd be curious to see them.

The psi in those balls didn't have anything to do with anything. This is all made up, but since so many people do not like Brady and the Pats, they stand ready to hang him.

Meanwhile, they'd give their collective left nuts to have him QB their team.

Comment

Working...
                              X