Shopping Twatkins too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Twatkins too

Hopefully to a team in the division so we can watch him not tackle anyone twice a year.

They can package him and rowe. They both stink.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Rowe stinks?

And here I thought making a corner out of a safety took more time than a couple of practice games.

Silly me.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Rowe stinks?

And here I thought making a corner out of a safety took more time than a couple of practice games.

Silly me.
        You thought he showed something? Looked like he couldnt cover.... At all. Silly you
        Last edited by nerd; 09-04-2015, 09:43 PM.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          You thought he showed something? Looked like he couldnt cover.... At all. Silly you
          Actually at this moment in my mind there is a big question how good this last draft was. Right now, it's not looking like a cornucopia of talent to me.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He's big, he hits, and he runs pretty well.

Now, I'm basing this on maybe 15 plays or so.

But you go with stinks.

I need to see more ... silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              He's big, he hits, and he runs pretty well.

Now, I'm basing this on maybe 15 plays or so.

But you go with stinks.

I need to see more ... silly me.
              I'm sticking with stinks. I'm wrong I'm wrong

Comment

We win either way ... I make a reasonable hedge for more time with a rookie and you're happy if he's good and get to ITYS if he stinks.

Win/win.

Comment

Historically, something like 99% of rookie DBs immediately step in and have zero issues adjusting to the pro game. We must have drafted the one that is having problems his first few games. Go figure

Edit to add: The rookie DBs that learn both inside and outside positions have an even higher success rate, I think that's like 99.89% success rate. Can't believe we found the anomaly.

In all seriousness, could he end up sucking big time? Yeah, there's a good chance he could, but 4 preseason games seems a tad too soon to make that ruling.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 09-04-2015, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Historically, something like 99% of rookie DBs immediately step in and have zero issues adjusting to the pro game. We must have drafted the one that is having problems his first few games. Go figure

Edit to add: The rookie DBs that learn both inside and outside positions have an even higher success rate, I think that's like 99.89% success rate. Can't believe we found the anomaly.

In all seriousness, could he end up sucking big time? Yeah, there's a good chance he could, but 4 preseason games seems a tad too soon to make that ruling.
                    to me i haven't seen really good cover ability. yeah, i know...it's early...but you would like to see a flash of something at corner. i haven't seen it. I think he would be better at safety because like slag said, he tackles.

if they intend to play him in the slot at all he's going to get abused constantly because so far, he hasn't shown ability to hang with wideouts....and second/third string wideouts at that.

i could be wrong...and if i am...oh well...but as of right now...color me less than impressed with him.
                    Last edited by nerd; 09-04-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

to me i haven't seen really good cover ability. yeah, i know...it's early...but you would like to see a flash of something at corner. i haven't seen it. I think he would be better at safety because like slag said, he tackles.

if they intend to play him in the slot at all he's going to get abused constantly because so far, he hasn't shown ability to hang with wideouts....and second/third string wideouts at that.

i could be wrong...and if i am...oh well...but as of right now...color me less than impressed with him.
                      per the burger king, twatkins has been cut.

Comment

He's not a slot and I don't think he ever will. They're clearly doing that out of necessity but I think it's hurting his all around development playing there. Put him outside, let him learn that or move him back to safety. If they do one of those two options, I think we'll see improvements as the season goes on, if they keep trying to teach him outside and the slot, it could end up stopping him from ever gaining any confidence or truly learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          He's not a slot and I don't think he ever will. They're clearly doing that out of necessity but I think it's hurting his all around development playing there. Put him outside, let him learn that or move him back to safety. If they do one of those two options, I think we'll see improvements as the season goes on, if they keep trying to teach him outside and the slot, it could end up stopping him from ever gaining any confidence or truly learning.
                          i don't know if he has the quickness to play corner at all...but i do think he could be a really good safety when he gets to keep everything in front of him.

Comment

50/50...

i don't know if he has the quickness to play corner at all...but i do think he could be a really good safety when he gets to keep everything in front of him.
                            ...he has the speed, it's his technique which is hurting....but agree he has everything you would want from a safety.

Doesn't he have some experience with that position?

I think he will have everything we want but rookie DBs often are weak links...give him a season or two.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He looks like a natural safety, I know they are short handed at corner but this guy looks like a top flight safety in this league.
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X