Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• climate scientists should root for global warming

nm

Climate change is an extremely controversial issue. Fox and Friends, Infowars and The Blaze vs Scientists, pick a side. Scientists have a vested stake in the findings whereas the money that helps fuel one political party that wants to end the debate and eliminate government funded research into the issue does not. Elizabeth Hasselbeck or Scientists from Princeton. Who knows who is right. She was on Survivor and I don't know any of those nerds.

http://www.princeton.edu/pr/pwb/02/0311/1b.shtml
    Last edited by Dolomite; 09-06-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
      Scientists have a vested stake in the findings whereas the money that helps fuel one political party that wants to end the debate and eliminate government funded research into the issue does not.
      You're right. We can't trust people who have dedicated their lives to the subject.

Comment

i was only making fun of IG's notre dame post, but..
        scientists are only interested in the truth, and when i say scientists i mean the 99% whose findings all seem to being saying the same thing. The only voice in this discussion with an agenda are the energy companies

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
          i was only making fun of IG's notre dame post, but..
          scientists are only interested in the truth, and when i say scientists i mean the 99% whose findings all seem to being saying the same thing. The only voice in this discussion with an agenda are the energy companies
          So scientist have no financial interest in climate change?
          It IS About Me Asshole
          -----------------------
          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Global climate change disruption whatever the fuck it is called these days is nothing more than an attempt for politicians to eventually tax the air you exhale from your lungs. Scientists rely on millions of dollars in funding to provide justification for their jobs. To say they only are interested in the truth is a flat out lie and there have been multiple examples just in the past several years of data manipulation that have been highly publicized. Mother fuckers cant even predict weather next week. Most if their bullshit models don't even factor in the biggest predictor of our climate, the sun. And I am still trying to understand how the last ice age ended seeing as it was before the first drop of oil was burned.

Comment

I had no idea what the topic was about. I was feeling no pain. I spent all day at a manual Fantasy draft. It was a lot of fun but with 12 teams it took forever. I named my team Jurassic Parky. My other teams name is Show-me-your Td's. A few years back the name was Asomugha to Mouth. Obviously when Asomugha was an Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ump View Post
                Global climate change disruption whatever the fuck it is called these days is nothing more than an attempt for politicians to eventually tax the air you exhale from your lungs. Scientists rely on millions of dollars in funding to provide justification for their jobs. To say they only are interested in the truth is a flat out lie and there have been multiple examples just in the past several years of data manipulation that have been highly publicized. Mother fuckers cant even predict weather next week. Most if their bullshit models don't even factor in the biggest predictor of our climate, the sun. And I am still trying to understand how the last ice age ended seeing as it was before the first drop of oil was burned.
                Idiot.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                  Yes, the monolithic group known as "scientists" are conspiring with commie liberal politicians to tax people and get more government funding.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                    I don't think this word means what you think it means.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by The Ump View Post
                      The world is flat and the moon landings were done in Hollywood.
                      You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Working...
                      X