• Show
Clear All

• Stephen Morris

Maniac's developmental qb

Just saw that, from the Jags. NHOH!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Scratching my head! Ells can give us the Mel Kipper, he played at the U.

Comment

Yeah, don't really understand this one. He's nothing special. Wasn't at Miami anyway and had a lot of opportunities to prove otherwise.

Has a pretty good arm, throws a really nice ball, but never really did anything at Miami that wowed me, honestly. Didn't exactly have the greatest coaches either so gotta trust Kelly and Marynowitz when they see something in a kid.

Don't think he will ever be more than a 3. He's strictly a pocket passer. There were throws he made at Miami that were exceptional and then the next 1 you're like "what the hell was he thinking??!"

i don't know man...he seems more like a PS guy than anything.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ANJEpI2TKak

Comment

That PA bomb was 60+ yards in the air

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Yeah, don't really understand this one. He's nothing special. Wasn't at Miami anyway and had a lot of opportunities to prove otherwise.

Has a pretty good arm, throws a really nice ball, but never really did anything at Miami that wowed me, honestly. Didn't exactly have the greatest coaches either so gotta trust Kelly and Marynowitz when they see something in a kid.

Don't think he will ever be more than a 3. He's strictly a pocket passer. There were throws he made at Miami that were exceptional and then the next 1 you're like "what the hell was he thinking??!"

i don't know man...he seems more like a PS guy than anything.
            And he runs a 4.6? Has a quick release. Even if he sucks, at least he's not Barkley.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Dude ain't white. What's up with that, Stephen A?

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                Maniac's developmental qb
                Nhoh. Jax cast-off doesn't sound promising. I don't think Chip cared much about this one.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

its the Anything But Tebow pickup

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Nhoh. Jax cast-off doesn't sound promising. I don't think Chip cared much about this one.
                  does he have a roster spot or on the PS?
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    He cared enough to put in a claim rather than waiting for him to clear to put him on the PS.

Comment

What's your problem?

Thought you wanted a developmental guy.

Mobile ... big arm ... threw for 588 in a game playing for the U.

You got your wish ... they didn't take a vet.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I have no problem with this move if we get to the third guy we are fucked like the cards found out last year. Who knows he is young and maybe chip can make something out of him, its just not tebow who is broken and cannot be fixed.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          I have no problem with this move if we get to the third guy we are fucked like the cards found out last year. Who knows he is young and maybe chip can make something out of him, its just not tebow who is broken and cannot be fixed.
                          I can imagine scenarios where the 3rd string QB has to play but the season isn't totally f*cked (like say Bradford has an injury where he has to sit two or three games and then Sanchez gets hurt).

I know nothing about this guy though.

Agree it's good not to have TeBow and the circus that accompanies him around.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah ... if it isn't too long.

Barkley sucked for a game and a quarter Kelly's first year and they made the playoffs.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              You got your wish ... they didn't take a vet.
                              Yup. Better than taking a vet. Not getting rave reviews though.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...phen_morr.html
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X