• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rutgers guys

did anyone here address that shit?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

It's disgraceful. The academic stuff is bad enough, but the off the field goonery is embarrassing. It's a shame because I think Flood has done a decent job as head coach. On the other hand, not that Rutgers is a marquee program, but if they give him the boot maybe it is an opportunity to bring in a more high profile HC now that they are in the Big 10. The facilities, market and recruiting pool are there. Schiano proved it was at least possible to field a top 25 program on the Banks of Ye 'Ol Raritan.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 09-08-2015, 08:21 AM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

No Safety School

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      It's disgraceful. The academic stuff is bad enough, but the off the field goonery is embarrassing. It's a shame because I think Flood has done a decent job as head coach. On the other hand, not that Rutgers is a marquee program, but if they give him the boot maybe it is an opportunity to bring in a more high profile HC now that they are in the Big 10. The facilities, market and recruiting pool are there. Schiano proved it was at least possible to field a top 25 program on the Banks of Ye 'Ol Raritan.
      Yes!
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Serious question re: your time at Cuse

Did ou have to cut your long underwear to match the length of your capri skinny jeans or did you just let them hang?

Comment

Oh, it's ON! HERE WE GO!

Comment

OH NO HE DINNT!

Comment

Bwahaha
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Serious question RE: your SUNJ degree...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Did ou have to cut your long underwear to match the length of your capri skinny jeans or did you just let them hang?
                How can you even see it behind the pieces of masking tape that say Indiana - Bloomington? You should reaffirm your love for your alma mater and get some new threads here:
                http://www.rutgersshop.com/COLLEGE_R...orn_And_Infant
                Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

oh snap
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That's not masking tape.

Must be the glare off the non-prescription lenses in your Kurt Rambis glasses.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Comment

I can't believe we partied at his frat. That has to be one of the best non-gayte Igglephans rendezvous ever. Hilarious.

Comment

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Who next?
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha! It was awesome!

We were on THE LIST! I remember playing beer pong in what once was the dining room of a stately manor and the floor felt like fly paper!

Comment

bwahahahahaha!!!
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X