David Murphy is HIGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Murphy is HIGH

According to David Murphy with CSN Philly the Eagles have made an offer to the Seahawks for SS Kam Chancellor. This offer would include 2015 2nd round draft choice Eric Rowe, 2014 1st round choice Marcus Smith, and three 2016 draft picks (1st, 3rd, and 5th rounds).

Where he got this info nobody knows, but there is no way it can be true.

He's in the 2nd year of his contact and he already wants a new one. If Seattle trades him they take a $7,500000 dead cap hit. I don't think he's going anywhere. Never mind that the trade scenario above is insanity.

Comment

Just some arsehole on twitter I am sure.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-chancellor/
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        According to David Murphy with CSN Philly the Eagles have made an offer to the Seahawks for SS Kam Chancellor. This offer would include 2015 2nd round draft choice Eric Rowe, 2014 1st round choice Marcus Smith, and three 2016 draft picks (1st, 3rd, and 5th rounds).

Where he got this info nobody knows, but there is no way it can be true.
        Shut the fuck up, you goddamned moron. Only an imbecile would believe this shit.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
        X