Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants waive Nix, send JPP home bc hand is apparently long way from ready

Shit show

@NYPost_Schwartz: Jason Pierre-Paul is indeed headed home to Florida. The Giants do not feel his right hand is close to being ready for football activity.

A little iron handed if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Shit show

@NYPost_Schwartz: Jason Pierre-Paul is indeed headed home to Florida. The Giants do not feel his right hand is close to being ready for football activity.

Looks like 4-5 weeks away from being game-ready. What a complete moron...and the Giants FO is even dumber for not getting more clarity from him or his agent.

Comment

Not really...JPP no longer has a hot hand.
        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

I don't get it. What has to be ready? Ronnie Lott amputated a finger and played the next week. Did he blow his whole hand up? Must be worse than reported.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Guy should have signed his contract

when he had the Chance,,stoopid!

so how do they handle this..can he still sign his Tender?
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

hand-le... sign

I see what you did there.

Comment

He will have plenty of time to binge watch all of his dvr'd episodes of the Big BANG theory.

Comment

Lott just cut off the tip.

"Just the tip"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    I don't get it. What has to be ready? Ronnie Lott amputated a finger and played the next week. Did he blow his whole hand up? Must be worse than reported.
                    This is the picture that caused more concern from the non- JPP doctors
                    From Monday Morning MD back in August:

"JPP pictures are worrisome"

It is always said that you “can’t judge a book by its cover”. One can’t judge an injury based on the dressing either. However, the way Jason Pierre-Paul’s hand is wrapped as he approaches one month out from injury is worrisome."

"All along I have feared there may be more damage than what has been reported with the index finger ray amputation and thumb fracture. The way his hand is bandaged indicates damage to other fingers too. The question now is to what extent."

And now when the NYG docs saw him, they sent him home to rehab

Comment

Working...
                    X