Actual football question RE: Brady, Eagles/Patriots 12/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual football question RE: Brady, Eagles/Patriots 12/6

What happens if in lieu of this most recent ESPN article, Goodell pays whoever he needs to in the appellate division to overturn the original decision re: Brady. Would he then have to serve the suspension of 4 games? Would it be possible that by the time all that is wrapped up and adjudicated, Brady is suspended for the Patriots game against the Eagles? If this was already discussed I'll just get back to jamming McCarthy.
    Charismatic megafauna.

As much as I H8 the Cheatriaits Id rather play them W/ Brady

anything is possible, but overall My disdain for God ell out weighs the outcome of any football game...
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
      What happens if in lieu of this most recent ESPN article, Goodell pays whoever he needs to in the appellate division to overturn the original decision re: Brady. Would he then have to serve the suspension of 4 games? Would it be possible that by the time all that is wrapped up and adjudicated, Brady is suspended for the Patriots game against the Eagles? If this was already discussed I'll just get back to jamming McCarthy.
      I don't think any of that will happen until 2016.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

are you studying to be a lawyer?

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        Football post my ass!!!
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
        X