Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy advice: Stopgap for L.Bell...DeAngelo Williams or Danny Woodhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy advice: Stopgap for L.Bell...DeAngelo Williams or Danny Woodhead?

I drafted Le'veon Bell knowing he'd be out for the first two weeks. I drafted Arian Foster as well and now find myself in need of a RB for the first two weeks since Duke Johnson and David Johnson are unknowns.

Danny Woodhead is available and I know he's valuable in PPR leagues but not sure if he's a better option than Bell's backup, D. Williams who will get touches for sure.

Who should I grab and who are the other Bell owners using in his stead the first two weeks?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Use Williams. He's had a decent burst in the preseason and the Steelers will continue to run. Pats run D is average and will likely have a tough time adjusting to life without Wilfork (although they went through the playoffs without him).

The Chargers will use Woodhead, but they drafted Gordon for a reason.

Comment

here you go

jessica Alba in a bikini is about the best fantasy advice I can give you

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Use Williams. He's had a decent burst in the preseason and the Steelers will continue to run. Pats run D is average and will likely have a tough time adjusting to life without Wilfork (although they went through the playoffs without him).

The Chargers will use Woodhead, but they drafted Gordon for a reason.
        I'm leaning that way, thanks Meat....Plus, going against that Detroit D is a tougher matchup....I was just waiting to see if anyone had an argument to grab Woodhead instead, since he may contribute more past week two. Williams faces the decimated 49ers in week two.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          jessica Alba in a bikini is about the best fantasy advice I can give you

SOLD.....Jessica, you're starting week one, she's already suited up.

Comment

Sproles is still available as well but I don't know if he's going to get enough touches.

Comment

Truth be told, I don't like either and don't expect much out of Williams at all.

He hasn't had "it" for a few years, the Steelers are missing Pouncey and the Patriots secondary is almost all new faces, including Bradley Fletcher.

Until Le'Veon comes back, I think Pitt is going to get by on Ben and AB84.

That being said, if the only options are DWill or Woody, at least DWill is the starter.

Comment

I'm in a similar position. I have the #2 pick tonight and I already have Stewart as a keeper in the 9th. I think I'm going to take Bell no matter what because it's not worth going with any other position at that pick.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  I'm in a similar position. I have the #2 pick tonight and I already have Stewart as a keeper in the 9th. I think I'm going to take Bell no matter what because it's not worth going with any other position at that pick.
                  Gotta grab him if you can...I got him in spot 5. No worries after the first two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Truth be told, I don't like either and don't expect much out of Williams at all.

He hasn't had "it" for a few years, the Steelers are missing Pouncey and the Patriots secondary is almost all new faces, including Bradley Fletcher.

Until Le'Veon comes back, I think Pitt is going to get by on Ben and AB84.

That being said, if the only options are DWill or Woody, at least DWill is the starter.
                    The Stees may try to run more to control clock and keep Brady off the field..I hope DWill is up to it. It's the first game, how tired can he be right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                      Gotta grab him if you can...I got him in spot 5. No worries after the first two games.
                      I can pretty much grab anyone besides (I'm assuming) Peterson. Looking at how I've ranked players and my position, it makes sense to get him there because he should be a beast.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X