Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An honest malfunction by a 5-star organization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An honest malfunction by a 5-star organization.

http://deadspin.com/what-exactly-hap...ets-1730005682
    ---
    The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.
    ---
    --
    Your Retarded

I had a friend from Rhode Island say to me today "Bill said our headsets didn't work too!"

Oh, well, if Bill said it, then it must be true. He has nothing to gain by playing along with the "aw shucks, guess technology screwed us both" story.

I was also told that Tomlin is right that theres always problems with the opposing headsets but as Bill has said, the Patriots' headsets ALWAYS have problems too. It's weird that such an amazingly run, meticulous franchise would go season after season allowing their technology to malfunction. That sounds like something a bad organization like the Foreskins would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      I had a friend from Rhode Island say to me today "Bill said our headsets didn't work too!"

Oh, well, if Bill said it, then it must be true. He has nothing to gain by playing along with the "aw shucks, guess technology screwed us both" story.

I was also told that Tomlin is right that theres always problems with the opposing headsets but as Bill has said, the Patriots' headsets ALWAYS have problems too. It's weird that such an amazingly run, meticulous franchise would go season after season allowing their technology to malfunction. That sounds like something a bad organization like the Foreskins would do.
      Shitty equipment is how 5-Star Organizations take are of business, donchaknow.

Luckily, Howie is on the job for the Eagles so I don't expect any issues.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Howie will be

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        Shitty equipment is how 5-Star Organizations take are of business, donchaknow.

Luckily, Howie is on the job for the Eagles so I don't expect any issues.
        rewiring Jason Garrett's headset so he gets stereo sound in the first quarter

Comment

Rewire the cowboys to radio Zubaz!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
          X