you guys ripping the Cheatriots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys ripping the Cheatriots...

...are buying into Commissioner McMahon's whole scheme. Come on, they are Ted DiBiasi, that's all. You guys are like the old lady trying to him him with her purse.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Exactly. They could care less what the fans think.

They only care about what the fans spend their money on.

Comment

Hahahaha! this is definitely Terpeagle

Looking back this was pretty fucked up.
      It IS About Me Asshole
      -----------------------
      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

BWAHAHA!!!
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          ...are buying into Commissioner McMahon's whole scheme. Come on, they are Ted DiBiasi, that's all. You guys are like the old lady trying to him him with her purse.
          I barely watched the game last night. The only games I make a point to watch are the Eagles and some of the playoffs. Super Bowl Sunday (except for when the Eagles were in it) is more about enjoying a good party or going snowboarding with short lift lines.

So maybe some people are buying into with the desire to watch the heel fail. That's not me. It just increases my disinterest in the non-Eagles aspects of the NFL and gives me a reason to talk shit about teams I don't like on a non-football message bored for Eagles fans.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Ahhhhh, spoken like a true native of foreskinville

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            I barely watched the game last night. The only games I make a point to watch are the Eagles and some of the playoffs. Super Bowl Sunday (except for when the Eagles were in it) is more about enjoying a good party or going snowboarding with short lift lines.

So maybe some people are buying into with the desire to watch the heel fail. That's not me. It just increases my disinterest in the non-Eagles aspects of the NFL and gives me a reason to talk shit about teams I don't like on a non-football message bored for Eagles fans.
            You may have chosen the Iggles as your favorite team, but you treat the sport the same way every foreskinner treats it. That is you care about "your team", but gave little interest in the sport as a whole.

Not really any surprise there.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

How much of a puss move

was it when Roger didn't show for the game?
              And how funny was it when after their first TD that Kraft turned and gave air high fives to the empty seats behind him?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Millionaire Ted never had the gold. Cheats are the Nature Boy!
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Wooo! tell Terp was causing all this Naitch!

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Millionaire Ted never had the gold. Cheats are the Nature Boy!
                  It IS About Me Asshole
                  -----------------------
                  Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    You may have chosen the Iggles as your favorite team, but you treat the sport the same way every foreskinner treats it. That is you care about "your team", but gave little interest in the sport as a whole.

Not really any surprise there.
                    I'm an Eagles fan. That's my primary interest in the NFL. Sorry that I don't think the Patriots are the tits.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                    X