Ok Opening Sunday! Season Prediction time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Opening Sunday! Season Prediction time

like many of Us going into the summer, we had no Idea what to expect, and until we see if this defense is for real; this is tough so I'm going to break this down into 2 scenarios.

1st- Bradford Finishes the Year as come back player of the Year, Eagles go 12-4 and earn a Bi week and a playoff win. Will not pick them for the SB , its bad Mojo.

2nd- Bradford goes Down and we have the Sanchize as our Qb, its 9-7 or 10-6 playoffs a slight possibility. the win total could be diff depending on How long Mark is the starter. I like Agholor to be the OROTY in this system.

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Grasmanis - 48 points

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    like many of Us going into the summer, we had no Idea what to expect, and until we see if this defense is for real; this is tough so I'm going to break this down into 2 scenarios.

1st- Bradford Finishes the Year as come back player of the Year, Eagles go 12-4 and earn a Bi week and a playoff win. Will not pick them for the SB , its bad Mojo.

2nd- Bradford goes Down and we have the Sanchize as our Qb, its 9-7 or 10-6 playoffs a slight possibility. the win total could be diff depending on How long Mark is the starter. I like Agholor to be the OROTY in this system.

As for team......19-0 babe!

Billy Penn will be wearing a giant Iggles jersey all next year.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

48 points, are U nuts take the over on Monday night!

I don't care what the win total would be just win the last 3 games of the year!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

This is an 11-5 to 13-3 team with Bradford upright, as I believe he will be! And they will when multiple Superbowls with this cat in Kelly's system. If the D holds up its end of the bargain this season will be Lombardi numero uno.

Comment

Working...
        X