Rising from this steaming pile of shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rising from this steaming pile of shit

is that Bradford is the deal ... my son said that dart to Sproles gave him a hard on.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Parkey has to make that field goal.

Comment

and he walked off the field

and that makes me hard..:D
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Wrong ... Chippy has to get his fucking kick team on the field without having them rush the fucking FORTY SEVEN YARDER, you dolt.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Wrong ... Chippy has to get his fucking kick team on the field without having them rush the fucking FORTY SEVEN YARDER, you dolt.
          should've gone for it with Murray

Comment

Matt Bryant drills that Slag. Fucking drills that. Simple as that. He's an NFL kicker.

Comment

Gone for it period. Was anyone on the board thinking that a field goal was the way to go?

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                Gone for it period. Was anyone on the board thinking that a field goal was the way to go?
                Hopefully no one. Cause I have ZERO percent faith in Parkey.

Comment

Can it ... you don't know if Bryant drills dick with 10 seconds to get on the field, set up and kick it.

Comment

Agreed. Even the ball in the first qtr zipped to Austin really impressed me.

Comment

Chip should have used Murray on 3rd Down anyway. Last year he was money on 3rd and short.

Comment

Fuck no ... the last thing I wanted was to give those guys the ball with plenty of time down less than a field goal.

But dicking around and trying to set up a long kick like that was criminally stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                          Fuck yes, Parkey went to the pro bowl last year. Why the fuck not? If I'm to believe that he's healthy, anyway.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

is that Bradford is the deal ... my son said that dart to Sproles gave him a hard on.
                            Win next week and the Eagles are atop the NFC East.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                              Hopefully no one. Cause I have ZERO percent faith in Parkey.
                              It's not even about Parkey.

Falcons D was tired and on their heels. Chip just traded away Shady and spent a shit-ton of money on 2 big ticket RBs because he wanted an offense that could get that tough yardage.

If DeMarco Murray can't pick up one yard in THAT situation, then the whole plan is for shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X