Any love for Bradford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any love for Bradford?

Once the rust wore off I thought he looked really good.

He was flat out amazing the entire 2nd half. Loved how he battled and was damn near unstoppable. Too bad dumb fuck Billy Davis' D put us in a hole they couldn't quite recover from.

Extremely encouraging.

Comment

This

Obviously was a mess to begin with. Tons of pressure from a charged up young D and the timing was shit. Once they adjusted though, he looked great out there and I feel like if not for some very very suspect calls and any sign of D on the Big Pause Button, we're all talking about how he settled in nicely, kept his composure under pressure, threw some great great balls and led a comeback...
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        He should have played a bit more in the preseason. I wonder if it would have helped the "tightness" he seemed to play with in the 1st half. I'm excited to see him open it up on Sunday.

Comment

I think there was rust, but also a good bit of nerves.

Chip's teams are getting a little FFish with these slow starts.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You can recover against a team like jax. Not against a team with a legit O.

Comment

Definitely

My only gripe, i guess, is that he tried to thread that ball in between multiple defenders too many times for my liking, but I know that sometimes that has to be done. I think the second half offense is what we'll see the rest of the way, and I'm good with that.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I think it was more nerves and hype than rust. He really got into a rhythm and started to settle down in the second half. All in all, I think he's going to be okay.

Comment

What's not to love?

He gets the ball out ... made some sick throws last night.

The defense made a game winning stop and then Bradford got another drop by a receiver that cost them any chance for Parkey to redeem himself.

Bradford started slow but fuck, the guy hadn't played at real speed in almost 2 years.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He came around, damn accurate, and got hit pretty good a couple of times and jumped up, I'm sure that between nerves and real game speed it took a while to settle in, no issues.

My issues are with kicking the FG in the first place, no TO before the FG, and of course not jamming at the line.

The "best" thing about the loss, I saw no high 5's, smiles or Air Guitars after the game, guys were pissed they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      Chip is so smitten with his new toy. They're only gonna get better weekly
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I like Bradford but not crazy about all the dink and dunks. Too many chances for turnovers like the game ender.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It looked like they tried to jam Julio on the play where Maxwell got beat over the top for a TD. That's one of the benefits of big, super physical receivers like Jones, Dez and CJ.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            It looked like they tried to jam Julio on the play where Maxwell got beat over the top for a TD. That's one of the benefits of big, super physical receivers like Jones, Dez and CJ.

Yep, on that note, does anyone else think Julio just looks a bit weird? He's got this big, long, athletic body with the head/face of a 10 yo boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                              Yep, on that note, does anyone else think Julio just looks a bit weird? He's got this big, long, athletic body with the head/face of a 10 yo boy.
                              He was even uglier when he had those dreads that started 5 inches behind his forehead.

Comment

Working...
                              X