Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byron Maxwell stat. Yikes

Corey Seidman & #8207;@CoreySeidmanCSN
    According to @PFF, Byron Maxwell was targeted 11 times last night. He allowed 10 catches for 179 yards, both worst in the NFL in Week 1.

Maxwell: 6 years, $60 million = below average corner

DRC: 5 years, $35 million = elite corner
    Last edited by PSU; 09-15-2015, 12:28 PM.

6-10, yikes!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!! DRC Elite. Now THAT'S funny!
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        HAHAHAHAHA!!! DRC Elite. Now THAT'S funny!
        I do actually like DRC more than Maxwell, but they're actually pretty comparable. Not thrilled with Maxwell's deal, but it is what it is.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          I do actually like DRC more than Maxwell, but they're actually pretty comparable. Not thrilled with Maxwell's deal, but it is what it is.
          DRC had a good game against Dallas, but he's still the same no-tackling talent-waste he was when he was in green. He will revert back to that when it matters.

Maxwell had an awful game against a top-5 receiver. He's overpaid, sure, but let's not close the book on him after one game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
            DRC had a good game against Dallas, but he's still the same no-tackling talent-waste he was when he was in green. He will revert back to that when it matters.

Maxwell had an awful game against a top-5 receiver. He's overpaid, sure, but let's not close the book on him after one game.
            He had a good game cuz Coach Dez dropped 2 wide open passes, broke his foot and played about 35% of the game.

Comment

Working...
            X