The real re-cap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real re-cap.

When other teams use pre-season to test players and plays, the Chipmeister used it to prove that he made the right choices in dumping all the all pros on the roster. This resulted in what we saw on this board. The Kool-Aid drinkers had overdosed before a single play that mattered even occurred.

The Eagle are not a bad team. They are not a great team either. The last 2 seasons of 10 wins showed that they can beat bad teams. The Falcons are similar. Not bad. Not great. That is the kind of team the Eagles need to beat if they are to take the next step.

The Falcons didn't take Murray away from being a factor in the game. Chip did. If this continues, look for Murray to question the scheme and then be be released after the season.

Maybe I missed it but was there even one pass thrown thrown deep to a WR? SB will wind up with amazing completion stats with the 5-10 yard attempts. But sooner or later, something bad will happen if you don't throw the occasional bomb to open things up.

Lets stop this nonsense about about whether he should have gone for it on 4th down. The right call was made. Any coach who turns down the chance to take the lead with 2-3 minutes left in the game needs to have a train ticket in his pocket because,if the play fails, he's on the midnight Express.

This is the way it is written. This is the way it shall be.

The real re-CRAP
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

HAHAH

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      The real re-CRAP
      I choked on a Twizzler when I reads this.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I saw your sorry ass troll post about Rutgers. I would have replied but I can't read. Just like Fab Melo.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
        X