Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAPAL VISIT UPDATE!!! Exclusive to Igglephans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAPAL VISIT UPDATE!!! Exclusive to Igglephans!!!

The Spanish translation is "Fuck Penn State!"
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

sure TU over a Catholic School. Keep dreaming.

Comment

STFU

Shut up, not-in-Philadelphia breath. You have no voice here. Keep farting into the wind
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Back at you

Philly? dont you live in OCNJ?
        And you will see representatives of the 3 Catholic Big 5 Schools WITH the Pope. Your photoshop will be the closest your school gets to him. Again so keep dreaming.

Comment

there are more Catholics at Temple than at your piss-ant school

...which is not even located in the city. Get back to me when you have D-! football. Perfect illustration of how much you didn't learn there.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Who are you trying to fool with your grade school math? More Catholics as a %? I doubt it.
            And Football?? FCS championships vs. How many miserable seasons in D1? You finally beating a team since before WW2? you were alive then weren't you to see the 1941 win?

Comment

Tsk tsk, very touchy about this, eh?

Y'know, you can't possibly win here.

IG posts a fun picture of the Pope and you get your (little lacy) panties in a bunch. Jeez.........weak, very weak.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                Y'know, you can't possibly win here.

IG posts a fun picture of the Pope and you get your (little lacy) panties in a bunch. Jeez.........weak, very weak.
                Hahahaha. This is tongue in cheek, right?
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Fear the Owl!

Comment

Really OB, panties in a bunch?? I"ve seen a lot of that here recently. Don't mistake it for such Just because I'm the only one on here without IGitis to bust his balls.

Comment

I suggest you go back many years and read the bored

And attempt to find out what "IGitis" means.

Your post makes absolutely no sense (other than admitting you have your panties in a bunch).
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Jerruh, thanks but

I'm going back to ignoring this loser. I take a swipe at Penn State and their storied FOOTBALL program and this imbecile brings his man-love for Mr. First Round Exit Jay into it.

Just because his school is smalltime and a Notre Dame applicants' safety school and hasn't had a D-1 program in a generation, he starts crying. Typical envy of a real university. Keep in mind his school was all-male for decades. And that this clown appears to have skipped most of his classes.
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X