It looked like people were running the wrong route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looked like people were running the wrong route

In the first half of that game the other day. What do you think THAT was about? Still haven't shaken that loss.

Tough Loss

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    In the first half of that game the other day. What do you think THAT was about? Still haven't shaken that loss.
    I'm still 99% not over it but can see the glimmer of maybe starting to move on from it some day. Not as bad as Fiasco Bowl. But somehow it seems as bad.
    DB

Comment

Definite miscommunication, with an overanxious QB on top of it all. Once they all settled down, it started clicking.

Comment

Being on the road for the opener didn't help either

Loud fans = bad communication. They also had a great game plan. Max protect Matty Ice and let Julio and Roddy do their thing. Ehh I'm so annoyed by it.

Comment

Bleeding Heart

nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Some of the Julio slants were just ridiculous. There was no stopping some of that. Sure, the DBs played soft, but hey...you've gotta give the other team some credit for what they did.

Anyway...on to the pukes.

Comment

Did Ertz even see the field in pre-season?
              I'll give that combo a flier for not having had any real game time situations.
              Expect A LOT more from him this week.

Comment

I guess the limited reps for the first team makes a.....

...big difference when you have so many new faces. For Atlanta, it wasn't such a big deal since those guys have been together for a while. They do have a new coach though. Well whatever, they kicked our a$$es in.

Comment

better not happen this week

nm

Comment

Working...
                  X