• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots open at 6 on Sunday.

Not at 9

Disregard

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    Not at 9
    I called the Eagles and found out that they made a mistake. Lots open at 9:30

Comment

Which lot? They tend to stagger the opening. We're primarily concerned about the WFC lot, D3.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Which lot? They tend to stagger the opening. We're primarily concerned about the WFC lot, D3.
        Wells Fargo lot opens at 9:25 AM

K Lot (Linc Lot) opens at 11:00 AM

FDR Park opens at 6:00 AM

Comment

Gotcha, thanks. At least I don't have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks. At least I don't have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn.
            Ha, I wont be able to sleep anyway so I was looking forward to the early rise.

Comment

And it's now a whopping $40 (twice as much for Zubus drivers). Damn. Well, at least it's easier to have exact change for the folks at da boof.

Comment

God damn! When did that happen?

And it's now a whopping $40 (twice as much for Zubus drivers). Damn. Well, at least it's easier to have exact change for the folks at da boof.
                Last time I drove I paid $25 and felt like I was being raped. $40 is just obscene!

Lurie should fucking choke on his pate and fall out of his deluxe box. That's terrible. They only charge that because they can, not because they need it. How does the overhead to park cars increase that much when everything's the same? Total fucking bullshit.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Same here I originally heard 11am but 9:30 is fine

Long ass week leading up to the game..I'm going to exhausted by the time 4:30 rolls around.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X