• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mount Rushmore of Failure.

James Mungro
    Martay Jenkins
    Joe Webb
    Joe Jurivicious

His career was slightly better than those on the list, but how bout when Kenny Britt went off for 200 yards and 3 TDs with Kerry Collins as his QB.

Comment

Don't forget one of A.J. Feeley's favorite receivers, Lofa Tatupu.

Comment

I know we made a vow to forget, but......

you can't leave Jeff Blake off that list.

One of the worst ever.
        Last edited by Overbrook; 09-18-2015, 03:15 PM.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          James Mungro
          Martay Jenkins
          Joe Webb
          Joe Jurivicious
          I'm not sure why, but Martay Jenkins infuriated me the most from this list.

Comment

I was at that game.

I was also at the Martay Jenkins (my first board gate) and Levon Kirkland on Joe J.

#jinxworth
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-18-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Blain Bishop was the one who let Joe go to the house, no?
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That is correct Slizzy, and.......

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                Blain Bishop was the one who let Joe go to the house, no?
                that was only because that fat fuck asshole didn't "trust" a young Michael Lewis who had just completed a spectacular rookie season.

Fuck you Kansas City, enjoy that Fat Fuck loser.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Maybe. I thought Kirkland lost him over the middle and bishop missed a tackle on it that caused the huge play. I had several beers pregame though. Several.

It came right towards where we were sitting in EZ. it was like watching a car crash. Horrible.

Also, same game, Rhonde pick 6 of Mcnabb to seal it was right in front of us too. MEMORIES!!

Comment

I'm thinking who the hell is that white guy running down the sideline with the ball.

And it was Blaine fucking Bishop.

Comment

Can never forget Ricky Manning Jr. (fucking rookie) picked Sex Panther 3 times in the NFC championship game.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not to mention that even though he was about 4' shorter than Pinkston...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        Can never forget Ricky Manning Jr. (fucking rookie) picked Sex Panther 3 times in the NFC championship game.
                        he threw Todd all over the field.

I was never so embarrassed to be an Igglephan as I was watching Pinkston getting manhandled by this midget and not fighting back even once.

Comment

Terrible day. Total shit storm. McNabb getting injured early in the game, and I believe no flag was thrown. The douchebag DB got his 15 minutes of fame, and three straight losses for the GOLDSTANDARD.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The original in my lifetime - Rod Martin. Rob Carpenter the next year...

Comment

Rod Martin and the 80 yard plunkett to Kenny king that Edwards blew is my earliest kick in the nuts as well.

But; not my last!

Comment

Working...
                              X